New members

far_right

a few months ago when i would get on there would be like 4 members and 8 guests on. right now there are 16 members and 16 guests online..... jeepz just keeps getting bigger and bigger :-D :-D :-D you 16 people that arent members yet, JOIN it only takes a second and we would love to hear your imput. :-D [addsig]

Far Right< I just want to say that all you guys are doing a great job.. I have been a member for about 2 weeks, and i have gotten a lot of useful info from many diffrent members. The best thing is being able to reply and post messages. So thanks to all who have helped me thus far. I have been able to reply to a few post to help other jeepz.com members out. It always feels good when you can help someone in need. So come on all you guest out ther become a member today, don't let another moment go bye. The registratin is fast and simple. And the best part is It Does not cost to be a member here on jeepz.com. :-D :-D :-D :-D [addsig]

Yup, A word of come on, get in, and lets ride! Jeepz is a free membership and there is no pesty weird email list you wind up on and the people here are the cream of the crop, with the exception of me maybe :-D .

As a good friend of mine says "All the cookies are on the bottom shelf where anyone can get one if they want it". So Join us and teach and learn all we can about Jeepen! Tug[addsig]

YA Join up! none of this allowed ----->>>
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Joined a couple weeks ago, I like it here...
Having a blast building a web site check it out @ trackgod.jeepz.com[addsig]

Back