grand wagoneer or what?

brokejeep1313

Some time I have a Hard time finding accessories for my 90' Grand Wagoneer. What would the closest Jeep model so that I have to do as littlt fabraction as possible? I would think that it would be a cherokee or comanche. I guess A wagoneer is not a very popular rig, but I would not trade mine for a brand new one. :-? [addsig]

Should be an XJ Cherokee if it's the down-sized model. If it's the older large Cherokee, it's an SJ and has larger axles and possibly a V8. Which one do you have?[addsig]

Hey Bounty Hunter, Just checked out this web sight, It is a great place for full size jeep owners. It feel cool to be the owner of a FSJ. :-D :-D :evil: :-D :-D [addsig]

It feel cool to be the owner of a FSJ. :-D :-D :evil: :-D :-D

It is cool to own a FSJ, it's cool to own any Jeep, especially when you're in the minority with a FSJ. What's the plans, lift, tires, lockers, fender trimming?[addsig]

Man I bought this beast, and it looked real good, and test drove real good. It already had a lift big tires, big engine with a lot of high performance parts. Couldnt really tell you what is inside the motor. The lift I have no Ideal what kind it is. I'm probbably going to start all over so I will know what i've got. Will start with a 4' lift, the probbably a 2 or 3" body lift. Tires and rims are fair. 15x8 rims 32x11.5 bf's. So needles to say i've got alot of work. :-( [addsig]

Sounds like you've got a nice Jeep to start with. Got any pics?

What size tires do you plan on installing? I wouldn't get that Jeep too high, better to keep a lower center of gravity. I'd trim the fenders for larger meats before adding a body lift of 2" or 3".[addsig]

Back