New wheels and tires

extra-medium

I got a couple new wheels and tires on the back today. I went with General Grabber AT2 LT255/70/15 on 15x8 american racing nitro wheels.
image-missing.png

Once the next semester starts I'll get 2 more and put the other two wheels on.

image-missing.png

now that its all done, i should have had them put the tires that are up front on the new wheels too cause right now it looks silly.

Last edited:
I like those wheels! I have been shopping around for new wheels and tires and like so many I'm on a budget.
I have been looking and thinking about bringing back the good ole american chrome spoke wheel.
Everyone used to have them but there hardly seen anymore.
I personally like them.

a set of rims identical to your new ones came up on craigslist today, i thought about your picture, ha ha ha.

also, a set of centerline 15x10 came up for 40 bucks a rim. guy said he had them on his 97 wrangler. i almost want to call about them for mine

I wasn't sure about those wheels. I got them for free from my sister in law. They came on her ram charger and she didn't like them so she took them off. My wife is coming around to them, but they look great in person with the new tires. I personally think they make the jeep look so much better. Sometime next week when payday comes around I might to go oreily and get some goop to shine them up a little bit.

They would look good if they had fresh paint on them, but they are starting to flake off and rust a little. I am going to take them to a junk yard and see if i can get a few bucks from them, if not they are going to the scrap yard.

They would look good if they had fresh paint on them, but they are starting to flake off and rust a little. I am going to take them to a junk yard and see if i can get a few bucks from them, if not they are going to the scrap yard.

I actually like the front ones better!:shock: Just a personal thing. Before you junk those, you might want to list them for sale on here............help a fellow Jeeper out.........keep it in the family!!

I have them for sale locally. I can list them to see if anyone would be interested.

like the wheels on the back. and really if you wanted to keep the black ones you could scuff em up a bit and respray em black smitty keep em for the winter bro

Back