People in Nebraska are jerks

MattMayTJ

I don't know what it is about people in Nebraska but I find a new key mark once a week. I know you Wish u had a jeep but that doesn't mean u get to key mine

Fortunally thats something we dont have alot of here where I live in Arkasnas. Other parts of the state are different, but not alot of vandalism and theft here in the River Valley.

probably some little punk kid that thinks he is cool. i can't stand kids like that. they literally do it just to go back to their group of friends and say haha guess what i did.

I don't know what it is about people in Nebraska but I find a new key mark once a week. I know you Wish u had a jeep but that doesn't mean u get to key mine

Yeah, that's not limited to Nebraska..........you'll find jerks everywhere you go. Fortunately, for me, they don't want to put in the effort to climb our driveway.

learned a long long time ago

*P*I*S*S* THEM OFF AND THEY WILL COME:shades:

Doesn't seem to happen a lot in southeast Michigan. Of course, this is big 3 country, so as long as you drive domestic you're pretty safe. I have heard stories from friends with foreign cars getting keyed, having their cars spit on, getting nasty notes stuck under their wipers, etc.

I park in the garage they always get me when I'm at school or at work and I always park in the back of the lot to try to avoid getting Keyed but let me catch u and see you car you gonna have more than a little key mark

It's a sad testimony to today's society that we're even having this conversation at all... What ever happened to respecting other people and their property? Makes me want to go start a new civilization on another planet! Maybe we'll get it right next time...

Lol I have a 100 lb yellow lab that rides in the back with no top but i only bring him if I'm going to in a store for tops 15 min

It's a sad testimony to today's society that we're even having this conversation at all... What ever happened to respecting other people and their property? Makes me want to go start a new civilization on another planet! Maybe we'll get it right next time...
Whenever your ready to start that new civilization let me know... I want in.....LOL

Whenever your ready to start that new civilization let me know... I want in.....LOL

I'm still working on the retro rockets for the Jeep, got to be able to bust through the Earth's gravitational pull! I read the other day that scientist have found a planet in another galaxy that could be inhabitable, and it's only 17 light years away!

Back