Stripes to match the stripes

PASmokeater

Here's my start on removing the pinstripes from my TJ....if it were a PJ, I don't it would sporting these lol. This is what you get when you take a Jeep down a quad trail in the Jersey Pines.

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Rob :p :cool: :)

edited by: PASmokeater, Mar 13, 2003 - 12:31 PM[addsig]

Good 'ole backcountry pinstriping, added to mine last weekend while wheelin' the Ozarks near Branson, MO. In pines also, all the trails were fairly open but one, and the pine trees were still bent over from a 10" snow and a very snowy winter. Looks like you've got it even worse with that black jeep. Nice shoes, BTW :lol: [addsig]

When I saw the pics, I thought of the picture that went around the net, regarding the guy selling the toaster on ebay. He took the picture of a toaster, while he was naked. So you could see him, regretably, in the reflection[addsig]

I wouldn't make fun of your shoes ;-) Just givin' you a ribbin for being able to see them in the pic. I hate it when that happens :lol:

I took a pic looking down over my winch plate, and unbeknownst to me my gut was barely in the pic. Put it on my club's forum and still haven't lived it down :-( [addsig]

so, rob... lemme guess... you've got new stripes on order at the dealer for when yours officially wear all the way off!? :) lol[addsig]

Those are scratches.......we were wheeling in some of the Jersey Pine trails, and one of them got pretty narrow for about 1/4 mile. The pine branches can be unforgiving lol. The good thing is that of the three vehicles, my Jeep is the most narrow, so as bad as it looks on my Jeep, the other guys got it a lot worse.

And no Nate.......I don't have the stripes on order....it looks like I'll have to get a new Jeep lmao....jk

Rob :p :cool: :) [addsig]

Back