What is your daily car?

ramiromtz

Normally I use my YJ on weekends and only a few days I take it to my work, but my daily car is a Lancer Ralliart
Whats your other car for daily use?

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz

I have a 2010 cummins 2500 for my daily dutys. And bringing back the broken jeep when needed

My YJ is my daily driver... I use the H3 for a back-up & for when I have to go to Mexico.

image-2526421436.png

[☠]lllllll[☠] 89 YJ ...SOA +6.5...44"Trxus' I Love my dirtYJeep! [☠]lllllll[☠]

the yj is my daily. i ride with my wife alot though so her car is a pt cruiser because she said her yj didn't have enough space for long trips out of town. (she had a 93 sahara)

TJ is my daily diver would love to buy an impreza or civic for long road trips and daily driving to save on gas once I pay off the loan on the TJ I will be car shopping

I drive my YJ most of the time but I have a 1996 ford F-150 I use when I need to haul something or when I want air conditioning. I have a 2012 Ford F-250 I use for work.

My zj is my daily, except when it doesn't have gas and payday isn't for another couple days, then it's my wifes chevy aveo

Sent from my Exhibit using Jeepz

My TJ is my daily driver during the week. On the weekends we are almost always in my wife's Land Rover.

My TJ is my daily driver during the week. On the weekends we are almost always in my wife's Land Rover.

LAND ROVER....heresy! :shock: Just kidding, Todd. You have a truly blended family there with both the Wrangler and the Landy...ha!

BTW, I drive my '87 Comanche MJ (like I have for the last 15 years or so)...when not in my Wrangler YJ.

We also have a Toyota Corolla which is my wife's work car, around town vehicle and our Sunday go-to-church car.

Larry

I traded my pickup last spring for my TJ. It's all I have. My wife drives a Ford Explorer and we use that on longer trips, but any time she has to run a quick errand I find her sneaking out of the driveway in my Jeep. LOL. Kids love cruising in the Jeep too. I think when my wife stops sitting other kids for a living she will look for her own Jeep. I bought a small trailer for a pickup.

Sent from my iPod touch using Jeepz

My JK is my daily, and my husband drives a '99 S10 during the week. Going out nice or when he needs the power, he has a 2011 Titan. The Hummer never gets touched. Pity. I had a Land Rover about 10 years ago and loved it, traded up for a Sequoia when our boys got bigger, and now I finally get to have my Jeep!

LAND ROVER....heresy! :shock: Just kidding, Todd. You have a truly blended family there with both the Wrangler and the Landy...ha!

BTW, I drive my '87 Comanche MJ (like I have for the last 15 years or so)...when not in my Wrangler YJ.

We also have a Toyota Corolla which is my wife's work car, around town vehicle and our Sunday go-to-church car.

Larry

HaHa, I knew I catch some crap for that Larry. I love my Jeep but I tell you, I could really get used to that LR3. :redface:

HaHa, I knew I catch some crap for that Larry. I love my Jeep but I tell you, I could really get used to that LR3. :redface:
The LR3's are nice, but too boxy for me. My wife wants a Range Rover, and I think I could live with one of those too.

I ride my bike as much as I can it's a '92 Harley Ultra that's stripped down like a Roadking. Then my '79 CJ5 as much as possible. I've got a '70 Chevy truck but it's needing some work, I just drive it when I need to haul something. This week I've been driving my wifes spare, a '93 Toyota Paseo. We call it the tic tac cause it very small and white. I have a hard time getting in and out of it ( I'm 6'4 270 ). The guys a work love to see me take it off when I get there in the mornings. I also have a '46 Plymouth Business Coupe that's still in the project stage but it will be a driver. The wife's got an '04 Honda Pilot.

My daily is my 07 Charger. Wife has an 07 Explorer. I plan on driving the 01 TJ in the winter since we're in southeast Michigan and the Charger is not too good in heavy snow.

My DD is a 02 Dodge dakota. The jeep is for special days and events. The motorcycles is there when i want to disapear from for awhile, Ride free where ever it goes.

Attachments

• photo (15).JPG
    photo (15).JPG
    335.8 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_0269.JPG
    IMG_0269.JPG
    635.2 KB · Views: 83
Back