46 tomorrow

Well,Happy birthday,I turn 54 on the 17 th,hard to believe Im that old. When I turned 30,I told a friend that I was surprised to make it that far,he turned around and told me ,everybody else is surprised ya made it that far to. I wish you the best of health wealth and happiness in your new year,HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Well.....my 50th birthday was the greatest one I can remember. And life has gotten so much better since I hit the big 5-0. 58 now and going to luthier school to learn some new stuff. LIFE IS GOOD!! Something for you to look forward to, rather than think about how "old" you are. Age is just a number - it's all in how you feel. Happy Birthday!!

mud4feet said:
Well.....my 50th birthday was the greatest one I can remember. And life has gotten so much better since I hit the big 5-0. 58 now and going to luthier school to learn some new stuff. LIFE IS GOOD!! Something for you to look forward to, rather than think about how "old" you are. Age is just a number - it's all in how you feel. Happy Birthday!!

My husband said the same thing when he turned 50, that he'd finally hit his stride. He's 62 now, and no sign of slowing down. I couldn't wait to turn 40, and now that I have, I still feel like there's SOOO much more ahead of me. It truly is all in how you feel!

I think for some people it's about how old you act. I feel like I am in my 30's, but that's just because being a couple years older than the normal college student, and also being married, I don't feel it necessary to go have the normal college lifestyle.

Happy Birthday! Just turned 41 a couple weeks ago myself.

Thanks everyone! Im heading to Rogers to have dinner with my 3 children and Grandaughter this evening. Even taking my Brand new Girlfriend .......Life is good!!

H a P p Y B i R t H d A y , Jeeperz!!!

[☠]lllllll[☠] 89 YJ ...SOA +6.5...44"Trxus' I Love my dirtYJeep! [☠]lllllll[☠]

same place same time next year,post pics of the past year at this time next year,happy trails everybody.

Back