Real Jeeps? your opinion please

Clearly "Webster" was a Jeeper at heart...
Notice how he cleverly included "rugged" in an otherwise completely matter-of-fact definition... ;-) lol

[☠]lllllll[☠] 89 YJ ...SOA +6.5...44"Trxus' I Love my dirtYJeep! [☠]lllllll[☠]
Notice "Webster" didn't call it cute.:roll:

gennybro said:
Just remember what Webster says, and we all will get along just fine

Ok Mr. Nobel Peace Prize candidate, what will we post about if we are all getting along just fine?
You realize that this proposed concept of acceptance and harmony generated by a common unity of belief could lead to the untimely demise of Jeepz...
Lol hahaha

flatie46 said:
Notice "Webster" didn't call it cute.:roll:

Cuz he was a dude....
Had it been Mrs. Webster defining jeep.... I am quite certain the entry would read:
~ a cute little 1/4 ton four wheel drive automotive vehicle
Lol TeeHee

Very good on both posts," peace and harmony" darn ,didnt think of that . I was haveing a good ole time .Like a puppy with a new toy . Now you have to bring up peace and harmony,and it makes me stop and think " do I really want that " well maybe,do it here and then find anouther forum to conquer. Hmmmm,Be spreading truth and happiness with the Webster dictionary.gotta think about that.

I think the driver determines wether a jeep is a true jeep or not . Yes it may say it on the side but only avid fans that take pride in there rig no matter it's looks are true JEEP owners :)

Its 90% skilled driver and 10% vehicle capability. I know that if I were to get behind the wheel of a non Jeep vehicle I could do tons more with it than the average owner of said vehicle despite its limitations.

Its 90% skilled driver and 10% vehicle capability. I know that if I were to get behind the wheel of a non Jeep vehicle I could do tons more with it than the average owner of said vehicle despite its limitations.
I did that the other day with a Crown Vic. I won't do it again, but it's mainly about the skill of the driver.

any person who is a car person can. thats how i won my street prepared class in the scca for two years in a row in a basically stock bmw. and then i could've won the stock class in my wife's automatic model. if you're a car person, thats just life, a vehicle becomes part of you when you are driving it. you hear it making any noises and feel anything out of place. you know when its about to lose grip, you just know.

This is a real jeep :)
image-2682032284.png

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz

Attachments

• image-3803636291.png
    image-3803636291.png
    759.7 KB · Views: 1,095
  • image-984266015.png
    image-984266015.png
    898.3 KB · Views: 624
  • image-320382518.png
    image-320382518.png
    807.3 KB · Views: 274

I almost thought you had a blue bench seat in that nice looking jeep

did the jeep cherokee 4 door come out before or after the two door style? I'm noticing that jeep people don't really like change too much (this is just stereotypically I'm not trying to insult anyone) but when I drive in my 4 door wrangler people never wave back. And a lot of people don't count them as real jeeps. How was the cherokee four door first accepted?

Probably the same way as yours, In my opinion the 2 door jeep just has class,thats all there is to it. the cherokees and everything else jeep has come out with is just fine. Comfy ride,lots of room,But it hasent got class,it's an american I con. Rough rideing bucket of bolts,that can manuvere easily in the forest,looks like a sexybeast when modified,when the chicks hop in on a summer night with the top down and say"oh I like this" need I saymore. Yeah I do , the 4 door jeep and the cherokee version well fade away but the wrangler version never well.

Well I scored 1000 hmmm cool...
A wise man once told me "there r Jeep owners and then there r Jeepers." Your Jeep defines u. My opinion is this there should never b chrome on a Jeep weather its wheels or the latter.

Last edited:
i forgot to post that my wrangler only scored 100 using hte values given in post 1. and its a real wrangler, first year of hte model

Back