Halloween costumes

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone dressing up for Halloween? I was looking for ideas and came across these.

B7AL9.jpg

kid-costume.jpg

I have a smoking jacket maroon and black I could be hef

I'm going to be the grim reaper tomorrow night for the hayride... I have an old antique lantern I carry around.......... Very, Very Scary!!! hhooowaaaaaaa!!!:D

the wife is being wonder woman. i usually am the driver to all the trick or treat spots so i dress like i am an under cover cop or serial killer

20110928162646-1.jpg

I have a genuine 1970's leisure suit, powder blue, that I got on eBay a couple years ago. Depending on what the wife has in mind I will wear that or the two of us will sometimes put on black suits, sunglasses, carry a pair of silver painted water cannons I have, and go as Men In Black. Pub crawl night here, when all the bars have Halloween parties.

I went as Elijah wood. I look similar to him supposedly so yea. best part is someone dressed as Wilfred. good times

We went to our local Zoo for their "Zoo Boo". I was happy to see a Jeep tent there where they'd let you stick your head through a cut out and take a picture of you.

Attachments

• zoo-boo2.jpg
    zoo-boo2.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 761
cristina didn;t even place in the halloween costume contest we went to. the best in contest was a dude in a mask with a flannel shirt on acting like a zombie.

oh well, at least she is cute

I'm going as the enemy with all of my authentic artifacts. I have the haji skull cap ak-47 chest rig, a Quran, and an ak. Along with a set of my tri-color bottoms and a t-shirt.

Back