brokejeep1313

Well made my 21st post just now and became a member. Member just sound so much better than newbie. All you guys have a great thing going here, and i'm proud to be a member. I tell all my friends about this sight, but a lot of them are all pj's and kinda of big pu$$ys. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: [addsig]

sponsor a pj in the PJ REDEMPTION ASSOCIATION[addsig]

You can lead a horse to water, but you can not make him drink! Just keep on trying sooner or later the PJs will see the light! Congrats on the member status. Tug :-D [addsig]

i got my PJ friend to offroad today in his 98 TJ and he LOVED it. unfortunately his parents did not and grounded him for getting mud on the driveway and "messing up" his nice car. bad parents[addsig]

I know, Before I turned into a member I couldn't wait. It just looks better when responding and questioning I think.[addsig]

I also just got my member status. Just want to thank everybody on this site, been much more than helpful and cool and I'll probably be around for a good while! Thanks alot![addsig]

hey tug its been a while since you were just a member. whats after trail leader???? Jeep god? haha :lol: [addsig]

I think Trail Leader is the end of the road, then you have to become a mod to get that illusive 5th star :lol: [addsig]

A rose by any other name I am just proud to be a small part. Trail leader is just another name for a member that talks to much! hehehe Tug :-D [addsig]

Back