jeep wave

Queentokietokie

So i know we all ware proud Jeep owners. but are some of us more proud than others?
Recently ive notice there arent as many people who honor the jeep wave.
With all that said we all need to help bring it back.
The more people who wave the more people are proud to own a jeep.
HELP ME BRING THE JEEP WAVE BACK!!!!!

At the beach almost everyone waves. I'll pass probably 5 Jeeps on the way home from work tonight and get at least 4 waves.

In the summer it gets pretty crazy, with everyone sticking arms out (no doors) and flashing the peace sign.

VA Beach has more Wranglers than any other place I've been.

i only get a few waves on the beach here. we have tons of jeeps too. all the wrangler people wave and the cherokees who are modified wave. other then that, no go from anyone else

I have noticed that a lot of stock jks do not wave but any modified ones do and about 70 to 80 percent of any other wrangler ( later models) do wave

There's a reall meaning to the jeep wave. It all staryed in I think the first world war and it was then brought back by veterans into the states.

What is your guy's take on non jeep wavers. I was driving home today and an old Subaru with a big hornet bumper and winch initiated the wave with me. I followed through respectively considering his rigs obvious superior experience to my own. But I was still a little flustered. Does the jeep wave only extend to jeeps, or does it stretch to those who love the idea of the jeep. And what defines jeeper. If this guy wasn't a jeeper then I'll sure as hell never be one. Where is the line drawen?

Your waving to the driver and to the jeep.....so I've heard.....but may-be he happens to have a jeep wrangler at home....I find myself wanting to wave at jeeps when I'm driving my wifes liberty.

you can wave from a liberty. my wife's liberty had a 2.5" ome lift, limited slip axles, all the skid plates, huge front brush guard, and pulled my poor cherokee (5" lift, mud tires, camo paint) out a number of times when we had those two jeeps. a liberty is fine for a jeep

its not just being nice...its an owners responsibility ! new and used dealers let your new owners know about the wave !!!!!!!!!!!

Back