Any Modern Warfare 3 fans?

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone buy this game yet? I do a little PC gaming and was thinking about picking it up. From what I understand it's supposed to be a blockbuster.

what are you gunna play it for terry? campaign or multiplayer?

i have been playing it since it came out. i prepaid for it and picked it up as soon as i got off work. its sweet

xbox live: busemans

single or multiplayer:
I was a huge fan of the Left 4 Dead series, and logged quite a few hours, however the game eventually just ended up with me getting cussed out by some 13 year old child. I'd join one game after another and either get kicked or griefed. I've become pretty turned off towards multiplayer.

superj:
Is MW3 fairly noob friendly when it comes to multiplayer?

its kind of hard when you start because everyone else is already high ranking so they have better weapons. what i have found out is just move slow and low and you'll be up and armed fairly quickly.

Multiplayer is pretty cool but if you guys haven't played the campaign yet, your missing out! The story picks up where mw2 left off and it is a lot of fun! Highly recommend the game!!

All I ever play anymore with any of the call of ditsy is online I think it's because your playing real people if I play campaign It's not that much of a challenge

me too. i finally just took the 4 hours and finished campaign off but it didn;t give you anything so i feel like i wasted my time.

you do get ride in the back of a jeep a few times in the game

if you can pick it up used steel id recommend that. they still haven't fixed issues present since modern warfare in my opinion. at least used its cheaper and you can return it (usually)

I rented it from the red box on Friday and played it most of the weekend. I played the campaign and multiplayer. It was what I have come to expect from Modern Warfare games, no more...no less. The only gripe that I have is how high ranking people are online already. The game only came out on Tuesday for crying out loud. I guess with life and everything else a responsible adult has to do I just don't have the time to dedicate my life to playing a video game and drinking Mountain Dew Code Red.

I've got my connections here at our local Hasting's store and if i don't get it for Christmas, i'll take drastic measures and aquire it with my friends discount.:D

if you can pick it up used steel id recommend that. they still haven't fixed issues present since modern warfare in my opinion. at least used its cheaper and you can return it (usually)

I'm a PC gamer (I do have a Wii, but I don't normally tell people that :eek: ). Is it possible to get a used (non steam) version of this game, or is it locked down with a code of some sort when you buy it?

I never played any of the Call of Duty games, but I bought a Call of Duty Jeep back in March and I love it.
As a side note, I did pre-order Diablo III to play on my 27" iMac.
The Diablo III version of the Rubicon would be interesting to say the least.

I'm a PC gamer (I do have a Wii, but I don't normally tell people that :eek: ). Is it possible to get a used (non steam) version of this game, or is it locked down with a code of some sort when you buy it?

i am not sure. i have some pc gamer buddies who are doing cod3 right now so i will have to ask next time i see them

Back