Black Friday

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone here planning on doing the wake up early black friday shopping thing?

I have to go to work that day, but I sure would like to pickup a new hard drive for my computer (ssd).

I like the deals on black Friday, but no way am I fighting the traffic for it!

Traffic here triples or worse on Black Friday. Parking lots are like bumper car arenas. And they won't let us park our Jeeps on little cars to save space...

redneckpyrate said:
Traffic here triples or worse on Black Friday. Parking lots are like bumper car arenas. And they won't let us park our Jeeps on little cars to save space...

Roflamo:) u don't know how many times I've been tempted to do that!

I'm with you on that one. Luckily there are plenty of online deals these days. That's what I'm shooting for.

Cyber Monday. That's what I love. I usually offer my employees a half hour online that day just in case they need to catch something.

Im not going out in that mess!! Have most of my Christmas shopping already finished..........I too like buying online

they changed black friday to black thanksgiving eve here in texas. the stores are starting at 2100 on thursday night

oh man, that sucks!!!!

i was scheduled off the whole week because i have so much leave built up that if i don't use it, i might lose some of it but since the kids are going to rio frio all week with my parents, i am going in monday and tuesday. then i have a doctor's appointment to see if i have more skin cancer on my back and if so, they are going to cut it off (on wednesday the 23rd). after the doctor's drive up to rio frio and have thanksgiving with my parents and the kids and then drive home friday since we have a soccer tournament in corpus saturday morning.

yippppeeeee :( lots of driving over he holidays, my favorite

Thats womens work in my family.. all the women folks get up early and go shopping.. but most of my christmas shopping was done last month. I do a little every month during the year, allows for better budgeting.

I laughed too.:lol: Then I thought well it's not for me but if I was that hung on getting something cheaper, to camp out for the sale, Why not spend that time working another job for the holiday season to make up the the difference. Plus they were at Beast By and what true necessity comes from there?
And if they are using their vacation time, WOW I could think of better things to do... But again it's not my cup of tea. Those who do love it. you could have my spot in line. ;)

they changed black friday to black thanksgiving eve here in texas. the stores are starting at 2100 on thursday night

Same here, My girlfriend just told me she was heading out Thanksgiving evening to try to get some great deals!!:crazy:
I plan on watching Football!!

Actually I'm waiting on Friday to watch the Hogs put a whoopin on LSU

Attachments

• razorback_mascot.png
    razorback_mascot.png
    597.8 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:
i will still be driving back from rio frio :(

normally, we would be up playing dominoes with my parents or something like. maybe watching movies too.

clydethepirate said:
Actually I'm waiting on Friday to watch the Hogs put a whoopin on LSU

I'd like to say my Buckeyes will be kicking some Wolverine butt on Saturday, but that might be too optimistic. I'll just watch the game and pretend Jim Tressel is still coaching.

Back