jeep names :)

Mine is called Buck, in honor of the 9-pointer that jumped out in front of my Sequoia, totaling it so I could get my Jeep. God bless him, he didn't die in vain.

if i woke up owning a sequoia, i'd pray for the same! the lord works in mysterious ways... :shades:

Poop3000 said:
i guess there's a number of whiskey tango foxtrots out there, in that case. :rolleyes:

Yes sir! Usually the firsrt phrase that's uttered when something stops doing what its supposed to...

Poop3000 said:
if i woke up owning a sequoia, i'd pray for the same! the lord works in mysterious ways... :shades:

Aaaawww, I loved my Sequoia! Still a baby at 135K miles, running strong even though I didn't take good care of it. Saved my life twice in seven years, stored half of my sons' belongings, a real trooper on the sand and ice. I just fell out of love... And no, I didn't aim for the deer. My 11-year-old showed up as I was dazed and confused from the airbag smacking me and said, "Mom, this is your lucky day, isn't it!"

klkb said:
Aaaawww, I loved my Sequoia! Still a baby at 135K miles, running strong even though I didn't take good care of it. Saved my life twice in seven years, stored half of my sons' belongings, a real trooper on the sand and ice. I just fell out of love... And no, I didn't aim for the deer. My 11-year-old showed up as I was dazed and confused from the airbag smacking me and said, "Mom, this is your lucky day, isn't it!"

i feel lucky we dont have deer where i am

image-missing.png

See, if you give that FJ a little push to the right with a putter... FT Cruiser!

I don't have a name for it, I don't actually own it. I just drive the dog around anytime she wants.

Ken72 said:
I don't have a name for it, I don't actually own it. I just drive the dog around anytime she wants.

cool gotta take the pooch out for a ride every once in a while

I got the Jeep for my daughter (in av pic when she was 4). She named it Wayne. I don't know why.

Attachments

• IMG_5187.jpg
    IMG_5187.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 1,291
she got her name yesterday, she even has a mascot.. Raptor.

Attachments

• Thanksgiving 008.JPG
    Thanksgiving 008.JPG
    175.1 KB · Views: 1,442
2 TJ's in the family now. My Jeep is called "Shaun" & my sons Jeep is called "Shirley". These are 2 charatures from the childrens UK TV show " Shaun the Sheep"

Shaun is the leader of the flock. He's clever, cool and always keeps his head, when the other sheep are losing theirs!

Shirley is an eating machine! She's so big that she often gets stuck and needs the other sheep to push, pull or even sling-shot her out of trouble!

Attachments

• Desert 6.jpg
    Desert 6.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 320
  • 100_1565.JPG
    100_1565.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 393
I call this beast Monty. In the summer, we run topless and he likes to be called The Full Monty

Attachments

• image-4158110559.png
    image-4158110559.png
    420.9 KB · Views: 460

Rumbledy-bump and the Apple-cart are her nicknames. My son calls it the Jeepy. Oh and it's also his. He's 3.

avan said:
2 TJ's in the family now. My Jeep is called "Shaun" & my sons Jeep is called "Shirley". These are 2 charatures from the childrens UK TV show " Shaun the Sheep"

Shaun is the leader of the flock. He's clever, cool and always keeps his head, when the other sheep are losing theirs!

Shirley is an eating machine! She's so big that she often gets stuck and needs the other sheep to push, pull or even sling-shot her out of trouble!

the yellow one looks sweet :)

Back