jeep names :)

bugleboy

im aware this thread alredy exists on the cherokee forum but i havnt seen it on here yet, post your jeeps name and a picture of it :)

image-1024063891.png

named mine happy wheels recently :)

image-1164182321.png

It leaks oil in 2 places, right after I got it, I had to replace numerous parts to get it passed inspection, and I still am replacing things trying to get it decent. The latest is my quest for tires. It seems the size tire I went with is the rarest size tire ever and I should have gotten 4 when I got the 2 that I did. But at the end of the day I still wouldn't get rid of it. I would rather deal with all its problems then have a different vehicle.

extra-medium said:
It leaks oil in 2 places, right after I got it, I had to replace numerous parts to get it passed inspection, and I still am replacing things trying to get it decent. The latest is my quest for tires. It seems the size tire I went with is the rarest size tire ever and I should have gotten 4 when I got the 2 that I did. But at the end of the day I still wouldn't get rid of it. I would rather deal with all its problems then have a different vehicle.

that is some jeep love friend :)

mine is wrangler dangler. no idea why, it rhymes and sounds funny.

back when my wife had a yj also, her's was the gold jeep and mine was the black jeep

power jeep, jizzy heap, alabama hot pocket (stroker from alabama), tuner ruiner, panty dropper, y'obama's mama, death machine, hell *****, skidmarker, red headed stepchild, scalded dog, finger piper, timex, and tothemat (from the license plate).

i've had 'er so long she's probably had other names i've forgotten.

image-missing.png
[/IMG]

come to think of it she's surely had less flattering names from my little sister, who's always enjoyed putting down me and mine, as i put down her and hers. she calls my new FJ cruiser with the TRD package the TuRD Cruiser. i kinda like it.

superj said:
mine is wrangler dangler. no idea why, it rhymes and sounds funny.

back when my wife had a yj also, her's was the gold jeep and mine was the black jeep

lol i like wrangler dangler more

Poop3000 said:
power jeep, jizzy heap, alabama hot pocket (stroker from alabama), tuner ruiner, panty dropper, y'obama's mama, death machine, hell *****, skidmarker, red headed stepchild, scalded dog, finger piper, timex, and tothemat (from the license plate).

i've had 'er so long she's probably had other names i've forgotten.

[/IMG]

come to think of it she's surely had less flattering names from my little sister, who's always enjoyed putting down me and mine, as i put down her and hers. she calls my new FJ cruiser with the TRD package the TuRD Cruiser. i kinda like it.

wow lol thats alot of different names

Have only had mine since July so it hasn't earned a name yet but I'm sure it will and I will let you know...........

Mine is called Buck, in honor of the 9-pointer that jumped out in front of my Sequoia, totaling it so I could get my Jeep. God bless him, he didn't die in vain.

Attachments

• image-2180042123.png
    image-2180042123.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 3,595
klkb said:
Mine is called Buck, in honor of the 9-pointer that jumped out in front of my Sequoia, totaling it so I could get my Jeep. God bless him, he didn't die in vain.

ha lol now thats what i call a name with a story

me too, thats a good one too.

i think foot joy cruiser is hilarious. you can tell golfers everywhere they post

yes, the number one shoe in golf is made by foot joy.

image-missing.png

and they are comfortable shoes

Back