Jeep stickers I made

89muddslut

My husband wanted some stickers for his jeep and these are what I threw together...

ForumRunner_20111128_084128.png

ForumRunner_20111128_084149.png

ForumRunner_20111128_084209.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Damn those are some good ones. Your very creative.

everyone uses the fat chicks can't jump saying but i feel that one is mean. some people are heavier and cannot do anything about it because of metabolism issues so making signs like that are offensive, to me.

and the negative on the other two is those jeeps have coil springs. :)

everyone uses the fat chicks can't jump saying but i feel that one is mean. some people are heavier and cannot do anything about it because of metabolism issues so making signs like that are offensive, to me.

and the negative on the other two is those jeeps have coil springs. :)
Time for a snickers!:)

I am not putting your stickers down, just making an observation and my own input.

Ya gotta let him slide a little here,he gets a little testy at the end of the month. Havent figured out why but I have noticed it.

its work related. the end of the month is when we have to have met all our production goals and our partner companies aren't supporting me for parts so i have not made schedule in a few months. i can't get any support to make the partner companies meet their end of the deal though so i have these terrible argumentative meetings that i have to attend and it really wears me down dealing with it.

Well, its good to know we are getting to know each other a little bit here, that's cool.

Don't we have a psychologist onboard somewhere??? :cry:
Are you implying that superj needs help? He dont need no head doctor when he has us. I think we have made a lot of progress with him, why spend all that money when all he has to do is come on here and we get him headed in the right direction. Cool stickers, just thought of one ,of willie coyote in a jeep running down the road runner saying Beep, beep yourA--. But not haveing the image of a bird ,but instead the road runner car. Maybe have the jeep running up over the top of the car.

I think klkb is a "head doctor"

I should've been. Would be great to get paid for what I now do for free. I need to set up my Lucy booth and take 5 cents from all of my friends. We do have a psychologist friend on the boards, though... not that anyone needs help! :)

Back