For Christmas 'I WANT' ...

I'd like a 3.5" long arm kit. I'd have to sell a kidney to make it happen though :(

Last edited:
i just want to take some time off.

time is worth more then gifts, to me. i have all the physical stuff i really want. anything i could list would just be play things that i don't need, other then to be able to say i have or something. time, though, is the one thing i cannot buy and i would like to have more of.

Four top front teeth is all I want, I'm not a pleasant sight at a spaghetti dinner,and the sounds arent much better, trying to suck back in a runaway noodle gets a little interesting

jcd the new charger srt8's are pretty nice but I feel are wholly under powered. for the amount of money you're going to spend I feel you could get a much better muscle car.

jcd the new charger srt8's are pretty nice but I feel are wholly under powered. for the amount of money you're going to spend I feel you could get a much better muscle car.

Deep down I'm a Ford guy, but I love the New version of the Charger.

in reality, I'll settle for a new Carhart jacket.

I guess I am with Terry, Santa's list of all naughty young women in my neighborhood would be nice...if that is asking too much. Four stout walls and a long uneventful day for my nephew in Bagdad, A boring day for my friend who is going to work all day in the E.R. Way to go Doctor Dan! And for the rest of you on this board, the latest issue of JP magazine and a few quiet hours in your favorite chair to read and dream of your next off road adventure.

Sent from my Android using Jeepz

superj said:
what kind of phone do you have? i have spare otterboxes and i know a secret that will make your christmas one item shorter.

just got one for my phone now i need one for my 4g ipod touch :)

82cj7son said:

470 horse power, quarter mile at around 12 seconds... sounds fast enough to me

clydethepirate said:
I want an official Red Ryder, Carbine action, two hundred shot range air rifle.

You'll shoot your eye out!

Love that movie. Almost bought it on Blu-ray today, but it wouldn't be the same. I love watching it on Christmas Day when it gets run for 24 hours straight.

Glock 21, 22, 23, 27, or 30. Not getting any of them anytime soon, but it's on my list. Other then that I don't really have much I want this year, just some odds and ends that I could buy for myself but I figured I would let other people get them for me.

just got one for my phone now i need one for my 4g ipod touch :)

i have one for my touch 4g and it makes it hard to use the outside of the screen, just like the otterboxes for the phones do. i ended up getting a zerochroma from the apple store for mine. my sons got a regular black hard cover for the back of his and a screen protector.

i love my touch 4g, i use that thing everywhere. tiger woods 12 is sweet. that is my main game for when i am in meetings.

Back