Urban flexing

ha ha ha, his poor h3 (or should i say isuzu pick up) now has to flex or it will be embarrassed, ha ha ha

He texted me back and said 'ooh, big climb there'. I told him not to tempt me to go back. He's also the property manager and wouldn't appreciate me clawing up the hill.

superj said:
ha ha ha, his poor h3 (or should i say isuzu pick up) now has to flex or it will be embarrassed, ha ha ha

I told him to get off the road and go where I go, see if he still talks a good game. He said he will once he gets a lift, and I asked him if he's willing to scratch up his paint. He said probably not, and I told him then he can't go where I go... So shut it.

My parking spot at work

Attachments

• image-551524527.jpg
    image-551524527.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 142

I just came across this thread. It's effing hilarious. I took the first jet post as a joke, too. Sorry I missed the excitement. When I first got my Jeep, I tried to drive over parking barrier but ended up just pushing it a few feet into the center of the parking lot. LOL I'll see if I can get a picture of my Urban flexing today.

well ive never had anybody say anything to me when i go to subway and park with one tire up on the curb as i grab some lunch, i always manage to make it inside the lines of the spot i flex in even i it means i park really crooked lol but i dont walk away from my jeep when i have it urban flexed where i feel like someone might tell me i need to move, wouldent want a ticket

bugleboy said:
well ive never had anybody say anything to me when i go to subway and park with one tire up on the curb as i grab some lunch, i always manage to make it inside the lines of the spot i flex in even i it means i park really crooked lol but i dont walk away from my jeep when i have it urban flexed where i feel like someone might tell me i need to move, wouldent want a ticket

Yup! Tickets suck!

Jeeps rock!

heres the pictures i took at sed subway visit lol

image-3647068442.jpg

whoops i was in two parking spots that time lol

Attachments

• image-372433279.jpg
    image-372433279.jpg
    370.9 KB · Views: 221
man, they don;t tell you anything for parking in the grass like that? the parking lot security would be waiting for me when i came out if i did that here. (well, if we had grass in our parking lots, or grass in general)

superj said:
man, they don;t tell you anything for parking in the grass like that? the parking lot security would be waiting for me when i came out if i did that here. (well, if we had grass in our parking lots, or grass in general)

i was barely in the grass lol the bulk of the tire was on the concrete, the grass was untouched... for the most part

hmm, some dont look urban lol, oh well, 2 urban shots and a true mall crawler shot :D

0922001508a-1.jpg

1005000708-1.jpg

Mymallcrawler-1.jpg

Not urban, but my favorite flex pic -
IMG_7063-1.jpg

I just came across this thread. It's effing hilarious. I took the first jet post as a joke, too. Sorry I missed the excitement. When I first got my Jeep, I tried to drive over parking barrier but ended up just pushing it a few feet into the center of the parking lot. LOL I'll see if I can get a picture of my Urban flexing today.

Haha, I'd love to see the moved parking barrier. :lol:

how do you guys like this? lol

image-4062080232.jpg

i got stuck lol dang 2wd jeep :(
one tire was in the air and the other tire was up aginst the fender so tight it wouldent budge, i did get pulled out by another lifted 2wd cherokee though

how do you guys like this? lol
i got stuck lol dang 2wd jeep :(
one tire was in the air and the other tire was up aginst the fender so tight it wouldent budge, i did get pulled out by another lifted 2wd cherokee though

Don't feel bad - my 4wd Wrangler with no lockers would have been just as stuck.

thanks :) i knew my jeep would be fine its pretty sturdy, but i had a couple genuinly stupid people who stopped to help before the jeep guy, one guy suggested buying rope to tie to the wheel D: and another guy wanted to put the strap around the axle, its a good thing i know better, i just put it on the hitch and idled out behind that other jeep

Back