Who's got the worst commute?

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
Let's see who's got the worst daily commute. Post up your round trip info.

26.2 miles roundtrip
50 minutes total

does high school count? bout 14 miles round trip

1.42 miles each way

Takes roughly 35 minutes, or, the same time it takes to takes to walk it

I've got an easy 10 minutes never traffic in. Ride back depends on where the last job was, most of the time its the same back.

24 miles round trip, 25min in the morn obeying the speed limit. 30-35 in the evening. I go thru 3 school zones.:roll: It's not bad though.

Math says 60 miles but that sounds wrong... I'll get back to ya

55 miles each way for one job, 40 miles each way for the other....

Ruffly 620 miles a week, 2700 a month, 32400 a year, just for work, plus any errands I need to run on the way to work or in the way home...

-James

I drive roughly 120 miles daily, sometimes more sometimes less but that is my job.
I just go from well site to well site all day...
Love it !
All alone, No one bugging me except the phone and occasional land owner.
been doing this for 23 years and average about 40,000 miles yearly.

that is how i used to be, like my95yj

400 on my car each week to work and back, then about 600-750 each week on the work truck. that sucks, i hate driving any where long now after spending 5 years putting 30-40k on a company truck and 20k on my personal car a year.

3 miles of country driving each way. Less than 10 minutes total for the day. I love it. Only thing better was when i ran my own buiseness at home.

52 mile round trip. No "highway" involved. Usually takes 45ish minutes oneway, snow and ice can increase that to an hour and a half...most times I'm out way before the plow trucks.

1.9 miles each way, if I stop to grab a cup of coffee, a staggering 15 minutes..

not distance wise, but when I worked in Down Town Boston about 13 years ago, a 15 mile commute was about 2 hours to get into the city and about 45 minutes to get out. I still drive that route on occassion, but now I am getting paid to travel so I could care less if it takes 5 hours.

2 blocks to school so about 30 second if the lights are green, and about 5 miles to work which is about 15 minutes each way.

Sent from my Exhibit using Jeepz

Screenshot2-1.png

read the directions on the left. it says it should take 5 minutes to make the trip to work from my house. as long as you are not trying to make it between 0500-0600 and 1425-1500 it takes 5 minutes at 30mph, posted naval speed limit

oh ya, if ya'll are ever in the area, you know where to stop in when you are on the way to the island or if you have trouble. takes me 5 minutes to get on to padre island from my house

Superj, my dad is down by you for his 2nd winter, Laferia I believe. My great aunt is on the island for the winter. They had enough of IL winters.

I've probably got the shortest commute, my shift starts when I walk outside and jump in my car, ends when I get home. No complaints here.

laferia is about 2.3 hours from here. down by south padre. nice and inexpensive down there but it like living in a border town. on north padre/mustang island or south padre?

Back