Vegas

far_right

well, when i get home from work tommrow im leavin to go to sin city.... yall have fun w/o me for a while :-D [addsig]

Have a blast! I almost wish I could go there this weekend. But, Santa Fe is getting alot of snow and my wife is out of town. So, I'm heading up to snowboard on Saturday, Then paintball practice on Sunday. Sadly no Jeepin because I'm a wuss. I took the top off and we started getting all this rain. Which is desperatley needed.

Also, remember 6's and 8's. Then when you're good and buzzed put $20 on "00" for me. I almost did that but my wife said, "NO". Needless to say, had I not listened to her, we would've had $700.00[addsig]

good luck in sin city. win big and then you can come home and upgrade. oh yeah and maybe pay SOME bills. lol.[addsig]

haha on the way down practice a few important safety phrases, "no" "ive had enough" "i think ill just call it a night" "im just gonna cut my losses" lol those are used only in emergency situations. goood luck, win a little $$ for some jeep mods[addsig]

Eat alot, gamble a little, see the shows and be careful. Tug[addsig]

Back