Jeepacorns (female jeepers)

Here's my yummy wife washing her TJ...can she be a Jeepacron too?

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 2,782

rubn1out said:
Here's my yummy wife washing her TJ...can she be a Jeepacron too?

I look better than that but I'm not gonna post my pics on here. I think a picture of her Jeep would have been a bit more tasteful...

Christian

agreed but i guess we can let that one pass lol i cant even get my girlfriend to pose infront of mine with ALL her clothes on lol

I look better than that but I'm not gonna post my pics on here. I think a picture of her Jeep would have been a bit more tasteful...

Christian

it's the only one I had and she would probably kick me in the sac if she knew i posted it. lol.

i just asked mine if she would pose with the xj this weekend her reply was "no" lol thats all she would say and the conversation was over

Here's the rest of her TJ

Attachments

• swindle.jpg
    swindle.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 495

Thanx guys....she really poured in heart out in both jeeps she built...here's a couplde shots of her YJ project..and engine pix of her TJ project.....if you care to see'em anyways.

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Last edited:
she's too modest...never thinks her stuff is good enough you know...i'll tell her...but then she'll kick me in the nads cuz of earlier....this better be worth it lol.

Love the grey TJ!!! Didn't see a YJ though, did that pic get posted. My first Jeep was a YJ, so they hold a special place in my heart! Lol

Christian

Love the grey TJ!!! Didn't see a YJ though, did that pic get posted. My first Jeep was a YJ, so they hold a special place in my heart! Lol

Christian

check again....takes more than square headlights to make a YJ.....leaf spring on yj...coil on tj ....she used a YJ to TJ conversion grille from kentrol.com...

rubn1out said:
check again....takes more than square headlights to make a YJ.....leaf spring on yj...coil on tj ....she used a YJ to TJ conversion grille from kentrol.com...

Well... It's pretty sweet!

Christian

Back