Jeepacorns (female jeepers)

Hi! Although I'm on my third Jeep, I'm fairly new to the Jeep culture. I currently own a 2009 JK. My first two Jeeps were mall crawlers. but this time I've had my Jeep out a few times. I've joined the local Jeep club and I'm learning what my Jeep can do, etc. I was wondering why " Jeepacorns"?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1354760175.115236.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1354760175.115236.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 136

They are scarce, unique,wild and beautiful,and not afraid to get dirty.

I have a great place to do that. Cabin in the woods of Western WA. Across the river from the train where you can hear it's lonesome whistle (when the tracks aren't covered in snow by an avalanche at Steven's Pass) and hum of traffic as they cross the fog line bumps, but you don't see them.
Inside it's just the crackle of the woodstove and an old car radio attached to a solar charger. One day a Jeepicorn (since they aren't acorns) might join me there.

And they are known to get evil, mean,wicked, and nasty, if you tread on them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Check it out! I'm getting 3 layered antenna flags with our Jeepacorn logo printed on it! They are 6x10 printed on both sides with a black out layer in the middle and its sewed together also has Velcro to attach it to your antenna! so it looks perfect on both sides when flown! They won't be ready until the end of the month they are 10 bucks. Stickers are also being printed pink purple and red these are 5 bucks

image-2027853142.jpg

Back