Jeepacorns (female jeepers)

cherokeechick

Hey everyone this thread is for all the female jeepers out there. We're rare as unicorns don't ya know. Hence jeepacorns!
This is for us the female jeeper to connect with other female jeepers and chat about what ever. Boys are welcome but this is not meant to be e-harmony just a place for girls to chat.

hello cherokeechick :) i had guessed a jeepacorn thread would pop up here eventually lol im not to sure we have that many jeepacorns on here though, maybe a couple

yep id say its worth a try, this also adds a new interesting thread that might get some jeepacorn lurkers to join in, do i know you from the cherokeeforum?

sorry but i dont think your gonna get many hits on this thread :(

bugleboy said:
yep id say its worth a try, this also adds a new interesting thread that might get some jeepacorn lurkers to join in, do i know you from the cherokeeforum?

The same Cherokee chick lol yes!!!

My wife used to have a jeep.

Now she's a pt girl

Hello Cherokee Chick.
Welcome to the site. I think there are alot of jeep girls lurking. And don't worry about this being E harmony,
I don't think you will have any problem here.

my wife wanted a wrangler since we met (when she was 18 ) one popped up when i happened to be looking for a replacement car to her liberty so i bought it for her. then, she had it about a year and wanted to get rid of it because the driver's seat didn't lean forward to let people out and since she was always the passenger, she said she got tired of having to move to let the kids in and out.

now she wants another wrangler though, but a 4 door

Last edited:
Cool! My avatar is actually going to be a decal for my truck! One of the girls made one up but instead of the xj on the butt she put a yj lol!

clydethepirate said:
Hello Cherokee Chick.
Welcome to the site. I think there are alot of jeep girls lurking. And don't worry about this being E harmony,
I don't think you will have any problem here.

Thanks!!!

I was just wondering weather us guys should be refraining from this thread since it is intended for the ladies.

gennybro said:
I was just wondering weather us guys should be refraining from this thread since it is intended for the ladies.

It's cool with me I'm trying to keep it at the top in hopes that some lady's will see it and come in and participate!

I think if the guys drop out, this thread will drop off the page

That's what I was saying! I got 95% on my bio quiz that I wrote on Monday !!! Yay

Back