Blinker fluid and muffler bearings

autozone man they even have M-joints on sale half off

The water cooled spark plug kit by Acme is a must (Coyote endorsed). Requires distilled water only. If regular water is used, you have to install the kitchen aid filtration system: Extra hoses, filter & L bracket to mount filter to firewall or inner fender (stops calcium build up) . If money's no option an aluminum racing crank will get ya quick rev's, & increased gas mileage. :shock:

Anyone know where I could find heavy duty tire beads?

image-missing.png

Everyone always changes their air and oil filters but the drive shaft filter is really the important one. Let that get clogged and boy, you don't wanna know what happens if that thing gets clogged. It's pretty easy to change too.

I just had my flafelator valve replaced. Was causing all sorts of trouble and throwing off my gonkulation.

I am disappointed, 5 page and none have you have brought up a real issue, like replacing the stale air in your tires for fresh air. How many tire have been ruined by stale air? And not to mention its a safety issue. Bad stale air can dry rot the outside of you tire in less than 5 years. And its just a simple process, just deflated your tire and replace with new compressed air, where ever you buy your air from. And you can now buy nitrogen enriched air from your local tire shop that stays fresh and lasts longer because its nitrogen enriched!

I am disappointed, 5 page and none have you have brought up a real issue, like replacing the stale air in your tires for fresh air. How many tire have been ruined by stale air? And not to mention its a safety issue. Bad stale air can dry rot the outside of you tire in less than 5 years. And its just a simple process, just deflated your tire and replace with new compressed air, where ever you buy your air from. And you can now buy nitrogen enriched air from your local tire shop that stays fresh and lasts longer because its nitrogen enriched!

LMAO I saw a lady filling her tires at the local gas station. Didn't pay mutch attentio0n until I watched her stick a pen into the tire valve and let out the air. She must have dumped like $5 into the gas station air pump before her (I guess B/F) stopped her while dying laughing.

$28.90 each

image-missing.png

Funny Story: Women Wants Summer Air in Tires

Last edited:

Don't forget to put some deodorant under your pitman arm this spring and summer.

Thank you so much guys. Now I know why my blinker doesn't work.... Got to go and get some blinker liquid. When I get back, I am also going to change the air on all my tires since it is about 5 years old. Long overdue on that one... Bad Boy Ghost... spank, Spank. The funniest thread yet.....LMAO

Thank you so much guys. Now I know why my blinker doesn't work.... Got to go and get some blinker liquid. When I get back, I am also going to change the air on all my tires since it is about 5 years old. Long overdue on that one... Bad Boy Ghost... spank, Spank. The funniest thread yet.....LMAO

Be sure to get the synthetic. Much better blinking action with the good stuff.

I am disappointed, 5 page and none have you have brought up a real issue, like replacing the stale air in your tires for fresh air. How many tire have been ruined by stale air?

All this air changing talk reminds me of a time I took my t-bird to one of those quick oil change places. He asked me when I last changed out my freon. He said it's very important to change it every once in awhile so it doesn't go bad. :shock: Never went back there. Should've reported him.

I already mentioned that while I was going to replace blinking fluid today, I was also going to replace my air in the tires. I think that will be a good idea to pump some Glade air freshener in the tires to make sure that the air stay fresh and my tires smell pretty....... What scent do you guys use? Remember I drive a YJ and not sure what scent will be good for it. By the way, I have 35" tires if that makes any difference!

Be sure to get the synthetic. Much better blinking action with the good stuff.

Thanks Southj. All the autoparts were out of the synthetic blinking liquid but they had it at SAMs club buy one get one free.nso hurry guys, go get it before they are running out!

Back