Blinker fluid and muffler bearings

bugleboy

dont forget to check your blinker fluid and muffler bearings on a regular basis, also, make sure to use the highest quality blinker fluid for the best light quality!

image-496527284.png

image-1554369204.png

Last edited:
and heres a gage you can install to measure your muffler bearings and blinker fluid so you know how your car is running

image-1528949563.png

and heres the same thing in a digital display lol

image-2096597081.png

Last edited:
and for all the do it yourselfers out there heres a picture of someone putting in a new set of muffler bearings

image-702704958.png

That's a zj info center, ha ha ha. The digital one

well if he had a confused look on his face its safe to say you got him on he right track lol

Also, you should grease your muffler bearings at least every 3,000 miles, or 3 months, whichever comes first.

larrymo49 said:
Also, you should grease your muffler bearings at least every 3,000 miles, or 3 months, whichever comes first.

agreed, thanks for the tip lol

Kinda reminds me of the lady that went into the parts store and asked for part # 710..............

Attachments

• 710.png
    710.png
    86.6 KB · Views: 3,106
No need for that,on the newer models, the gyro that the powerband encompasses expands and contracts,keeping in check the magnetic forces.

Well I guess your not a real wheeler. Cause your not a real wheeler till you broke a Power Band even with the gyro tensioner. BTW that is the correct term gyro tensioner.
:D

Didnt know I could get a CAT scan done on my jeep?

Attachments

• 11427-blinker-fluid-muffler-bearings-image-496527284.png
    11427-blinker-fluid-muffler-bearings-image-496527284.png
    249 KB · Views: 7,046

Utah_jeepster said:
Didnt know I could get a CAT scan done on my jeep?

haha nice one lol i dunno this cat seems like a scam artist to me

Well I guess your not a real wheeler. Cause your not a real wheeler till you broke a Power Band even with the gyro tensioner. BTW that is the correct term gyro tensioner.
:D
Telling me I'm not a real wheeler, huh. Real wheelers never break power bands,and know that solar storms and radioactive gerbils make the gyro wobble, causeing power band failure.:shades:

Telling me I'm not a real wheeler, huh. Real wheelers never break power bands,and know that solar storms and radioactive gerbils make the gyro wobble, causeing power band failure.:shades:

I get the effect from solar storms. But you know, If you don't have enough Hp and torque from the engine you will unlikely break the Power Band. Maybe you need an engine alignment.
The gerbil stuff, you will not see me playing with. That's just not right in my book and something I'd leave to the experienced.

Back