jeepacorn caught

Gennybro

Was listening to the news on the radio this mourning,they was telling of a women standing by her jeep wrangler with nothing on but her boots. Happened at corpus christy sometime tuesday. When the police showed up she hopped in her jeep and took off through a residentual neighborhood,after a short slow chase she pulled the jeep on to the side walk and stopped.

It's a good thing she was wearing her boots. It's illegal to drive without something on her feet in a lot of states.

Taylor Burnham, 18, was arrested on drunk driving charges after she was spotted wearing only cowboy boots in Corpus Christie, Texas, and then led police on a low-speed chase in her Jeep Wrangler.

Police were called to an alley behind homes in one of the city's subdivisions about 3.30am Sunday.

When officers arrived and spotted Burnham, she was standing stark naked -- except for a pair of cowboy boots -- near her Jeep.

article-2101070-11BC9B57000005DC-819_233x423.jpg

Taylor Burnham, 18, was naked with only cowboy boots when she was arrested | Mail Online

:piratenanner:lol....i stand drunk and naked by my jeep all the time....but everyone runs away. :piratenanner:

Last edited:
That's hilarious.corpus is to big for me to hear about it. I only hear word of mOuth

Last edited:

What's the big deal? My wife drives my Jeep topless all the time in the summer.

my only question is... was the top down or up? and was she drunk enough to think she needed to put it in 4wd to get up on the sidewalk?

i don;t know man, i know in texas its illegal to drive with flip flops on and no shoes so you would definitely have to have some kind of foot protection but naked driving.... not high on my list of things to do. since i got older, naked anything has dropped down my list of things that sound like fun (well, except one naked thing :) ) but we used to surf naked and swim naked and do all kinds of naked stuff here in corpus, back when we looked good doing it.

i wonder which neighborhood? there are only a few with alleys so she is either from a rich area or a dirt poor one. 18 with a wrangler, probably the nicer side of town. oh well, hope she had fun

did i tell ya'll they spelled corpus christi wrong

Back