where do u live just state.

love it there we stayed at moose head lake for a week 9 years ago

If y'all put it in your profile, there's no need in asking. And put you Jeep year, model, lift (if any), motor size, etc. Saves a lot of time when folks are trying to help. Old hillbilly here, location's in my profile.

.............Just noticed that my Jeep info disappeared!!! Updated it - it always helps in troubleshooting problems. Just an FYI.

Well if u would be so kind in tallin yalls us people on how's we's be's doin tat we'd be much tankful for y'all in fo

heepjeep said:
Well if u would be so kind in tallin yalls us people on how's we's be's doin tat we'd be much tankful for y'all in fo

image-2154412749.png

i diddnt understand most of that lol

I hate it when people like to destroy good goin thing

Well, it's really pretty simple. "Your Controls" at the top of the page. The "User Control Panel" and you can pretty much edit anything you want. Forums 101.

I hate it when people like to destroy good goin thing

Don't know (or really care) if that was directed at me or not, but I'm not trying to destroy anything. I've been around here a long time and I (and others as well) get very frustrated when someone posts "I need help with my widget"......and that's it. Well, widgets are different on CJ's, YJ's, TJ's, XJ's, ZJ's, etc, etc. and are different year to year, and are different depending on displacement. It's really simple to show your Jeep specs and your location on here, unless for some reason you're trying to hide something :???:.

Just sayin', that's all. I'll stay out of it. Keep your good goin thing.

Well I'm going ditch hopin keep the wheels rollin my firend

Back