where do u live just state.

heepjeep

I live in a small town in ohio lived in the country all my life refuse to live in city. My town population is maybe 200 if that. G parent where dairy famers till my uncle took over. And stoped farming I miss thows day.

Well u live there nuttin new same thing every day now. If I was there would not know what I wanted to do first

yeah thats true, it seems like the only thing we do for fun is go to the movies and walk around the park, we really only go wheeling once or twice a year :/ i wish we could go every weekend

Last edited:

Well at least you have nice weather. My summers are hot and the winters are warm in imperial county, Ca.

Another Florida checking in. South Florida = wheelin hell

Live here on the edge of Las Cruces, NM. Rocks big time here and a throws throw to get to the Gila Desert and elsewhere in the wild and down into Mexico, crossing into same at Antelope Wells, NM. incredible country and made for a Jeep.

Weather here is stunning. Everyone is welcome here and to go on a run. Have a passport if possible.

Robert

I grew up in a small town in eastern Ky,maybe 1000 people.I now live in Tennessee,this is where the army left me.I don't like it,and as soon as I retire,I am going home!!!!!!!

808CJ7 said:
50th state. Hawaii

Always wanted to go but I really don't like big bodys of water and not to big on flying az is awsome. Tx love it. O what the heck anywhere but here lol

bugleboy said:
how is the offroading there?

The terrain Is pretty diverse. Little bit of everything. Even the occasional snow up at about 13000'. Try a search on you tube. Peacock flats and Maui Offroad. Those searches will bring up some good videos. I live on the big island, more forest type trails. Hella fun

Back