Strange things while wheeling

bugleboy said:
im positive i saw something like that in a movie once... it was a comedy but i cant remember what it was, it was a man with a bunch of guns living in a school bus in the woods... what terry said reminded me of it, thats gonna bother me till i remember what the movie was lol

Road house?

I ran across a car high up in a tree once. It was way up in the tree, I have no idea how it got there. It was a old car and was actually wraped around the tree, maybe a tornado? There was a creek close by but don't see how the water level could have ever goten that high. I mean it was like 15-20 feet up in the tree.

bugleboy said:
im positive i saw something like that in a movie once... it was a comedy but i cant remember what it was, it was a man with a bunch of guns living in a school bus in the woods... what terry said reminded me of it, thats gonna bother me till i remember what the movie was lol

Black sheep lol

thats it! thanks!

image-2100352095.jpg

awesome movie

Come across a mustang convertable that got hung up trying to go where the jeeps go. Was hung up in the middle,pushed down on either end,and it was balenced pretty good for a teeter totter. Nobody around they must have hiked out about five miles to get help.

Lol that sound like what my buddy would do he got his cobra out that looked like new and whent muddin with us lol he didn't go vary far thow.

black sheep i think it was and gary busey was the guy living int he school bus lmao go figure

Back