Dozer or Crush?

The Hellbilly

I've read ALOT of articles about how "Dozer" is an ugly color for the 2012 Wrangler (my Wrangler is Dozer, check my profile pic), I love the color, I like yellow Wranglers & orange Wranglers, Dozer is the perfect blend of both, I think that's what drew me to it. What do you guys/girls think?

Jeep® O|||||||O

Attachments

• image-1535111426.jpg
    image-1535111426.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 3,904
It just dont make it in my opinion,either color,fine for a sports car. but for a jeep no way. Unless there is a good reason for haveing it that color,search and rescue missions where as you can be easily spotted from the air ,or your own personal prefrence. I am not into loud colors for a jeep myself,but then again I am a trail rider and avid outdoorsmen. If ya like it to heck with others opinion, go for it.

University of Texas (Longhorn) orange isn't bad. Even though I am a Texas Christian University (Horned Frog) alum...I don't care much for purple either.

Anyway, the color of a Jeep won't make it perform any better. :shades:

As long as ya cover it with mud,dozer looks better. [ I mean totally covered]

I'm also a die-hard Tampa Bay Buccaneers fan ( since 1984), maybe that's also why the color appealed to me......

Jeep® O|||||||O

Attachments

• image-3990111490.jpg
    image-3990111490.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 540
The Hellbilly said:
I'm also a die-hard Tampa Bay Buccaneers fan ( since 1984), maybe that's also why the color appealed to me......

Jeep® O|||||||O

haha yeah! my dad has a few of their old helmets and stuff around the house, i love that color, i could even see my cherokee in that color

says the person with the bright purple jeep in his profile pic lol

image-2101400571.jpg

here is another shade for ya lol
sunburst orange on my moms 2009

Back