Funny picture thread!

I ordered some shoes and glasses a couple of days ago. They apparently came with a box of cereal...

Attachments

• image-3704749407.jpg
    image-3704749407.jpg
    541.1 KB · Views: 684
  • image-3883571124.jpg
    image-3883571124.jpg
    564.1 KB · Views: 579
Finally fixed my exhaust leak
And got my racing seats in

Attachments

• image-3808059018.jpg
    image-3808059018.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 523
  • image-1887083112.jpg
    image-1887083112.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 554

Shephard10 said:
Finally fixed my exhaust leak
And got my racing seats in

welp red bull does give you wings... i wonder what itll do to a jeep lol

haha i love big bang theory i get it, its because he gets so nervous around girls he cant talk lol

The house with the sign about the gun was actually in Florida for real. I believe it was in Floral City.
Good for them, let the gutless neighbors defend themselfes with butter knifes!

wal fart is getting wierd in general , it's all about stragetically placeing things to make a sale. Coffee is no longer in the food isles, but all the way in the back of the store,as well as the toilet paper. Everybody needs toilet paper.ya have to journey all the way to the back of the store to get the basic nessitiy,and on the way they hope on you catching your eye on other things. This stratgy is actually turning me off. I 'm doing as little shopping at wal fart as possible. F'm.

me too. they just built a super walmart here in town and it sucks. no more satin black spray paint, no more auto center, and no more me

I just can't stand Wal-mart in general. I live 2 blocks from one so it makes sense that I go there most, but if I could afford the gas and I did an alignment so my Jeep could go on the freeway, I would go to any other Wal-mart in the area. The workers there are just plain rude, and the other customers act as if they are the only people there and how dare you walk past them. I guess that's what you get when there is a university right across the street, and another 4 miles east.

i used to have a bright pink power wheels jeep hand me down from my sister lol diddnt care drove it anyway

Back