Funny picture thread!

image-1921895810.jpg

Sent from my eyephone

I wish I had a field I can turn into a little jeep farm , MB , GPW , CJ,s , I got a list . Wish I can find my old '78 jeep cherokee again . Hey brother , I know you want that MB , have at it ! Enjoy the daylights out of it ! Go for it man ! We don't call you flatie46 for nothing , a flat fender '46 has got your name on it somewhere !
I'm actually Flatie46 due to my 46 Plymouth business coupe that has a flathead in it, from anthor forum. sorry if this caused confusion.

I'm actually Flatie46 due to my 46 Plymouth business coupe that has a flathead in it, from anthor forum. sorry if this caused confusion.

Oh , hey , I am sorry to be the cause of confusion . I guess I was assuming without clarification that Flatie46 referred to a flat fender '46 cj2a or 3a . Sorry about that . But I guess that '46 Plymouth must be boss ! Got to ask my dad what year Plymouth he had back in the day . I know it was post war and he said it was the toughest car he ever had. Engine , clutch , transmission and rear like a truck. Never failed him. But I appreciate you letting me know that . Thanks brother . Greg

Okay.... Limo? Shhhhh.... They'll get pizzed if ya wake em...

Attachments

• Limo.jpg
    Limo.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 349
  • Racoons.jpg
    Racoons.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 321

Sign at Tire Discounters in Springboro

Attachments

• image-983845562.jpg
    image-983845562.jpg
    579 KB · Views: 162
  • image-972050280.jpg
    image-972050280.jpg
    654.1 KB · Views: 239
Found a real Rimo (chinese for Limo) (Can I say that?) (Not really sure?) If not slap me bald headed...:cry:

Attachments

• JeepLimo.jpg
    JeepLimo.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 323
Back