I'm Patriotic, but.....

gennybro said:
Sorry about your luck! The person posting the thread wanted opinions,thoughts or comments. I gave my opinion.

Sorry about my luck? I had it custom painted. I have a lot of time into and I love it and that's my opinion.

Hell yeah, pride and spirit, that's what it's all about. Keep on getten it.

Last edited by a moderator:

i dig the purple! i wouldent have it on mine but thats just me, i love it when people dare to be different

bugleboy said:
i dig the purple! i wouldent have it on mine but thats just me, i love it when people dare to be different

That's me. It's in the shop right now well brother in laws garage needed some welding. So when I get her back I'll put up a picture of her

I like it. Nitro bass boats had a boat called the patriot, same kind of color scheme. My wife even liked it, and she dont like bass boats!

#1. I'd rock that.
#2. To everyone that said that is ugly.... Please GTFO out of my country. Our flag is in no way shape or form ugly.

No one seems "Proud to be an American" anymore. Love it or leave it.

, thank you.

A concerned American.

Wrong about that buddy.

Attachments

• weaveing project 003.JPG
    weaveing project 003.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 107
oh boy, you are about to start something. i deleted my whole post since you are a new guy and don't know how many of us are veterans or spouses of veterans.

do you know the rules of the flag?

3. Use of flag for advertising purposes; mutilation of flag

2b. The flag should not be draped over the hood, top, sides, or back of a vehicle or of a railroad train or a boat. When the flag is displayed on a motorcar, the staff shall be fixed firmly to the chassis or clamped to the right fender.

8e: The flag should never be fastened, displayed, used, or stored in such a manner as to permit it to be easily torn, soiled, or damaged in any way.

since its on a vehicle, does that count as advertising? even if its the person's own vehicle? and then paragraph 8e about displayed or used in such a way to allow it to be soiled or damaged? what if that jeep goes off road and gets covered in dirt? are you going to immediately jump out and rinse it off or are you going to drive it somewhere and wash it? driving will allow proud americans to see your dirty flag and cause a lot of anger towards you.

same thing with shirts made to look like hte flag.

here is a link for your enjoyment:

Flag Code

MyName1sMud said:
#1. I'd rock that.
#2. To everyone that said that is ugly.... Please GTFO out of my country. Our flag is in no way shape or form ugly.

No one seems "Proud to be an American" anymore. Love it or leave it.

, thank you.

A concerned American.

I am a proud American my brother in law is a air man and I'm proud of what he does. He's my hero.

Ooookay kids...

We all love our country and respect our flag, and pink/purple/camo/black/orange/zebra- colored CJ, JK, YJ, TJ, Cherokee, Compass, etc., they're all Jeeps.

We're all Jeepers here, all better than bickering. You may now resume getting along with each other.

I see nothing wrong with that jeep
Me either, I had never said that there was anything wrong with the painting of either jeep. I stated that the flag colored jeep was no worse then a pink jeep. This is getting kinda stupid bickering about the color of a jeep. I'm regrouping on the thought of the flag painted jeep though, and in my opinion it's not an appropriate thing for civilians to have on there vechicles. On the battlefield I have a diffrent opinion, if the soldiers wanted to have their vechicles painted in such a way that's fine with me cause it's makeing a statement "here we are and we is comen at ya", the flag is gonna get shot at and dirty, but it is in the performance of service to the country.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back