I'm Patriotic, but.....

I am a proud American and fly an American flag at my house everyday it's not raining but I'll say it again...that Jeep is UGLY. I've never liked the clothing that looks like the flag and I don't think it's appropriate to wrap your vehicle either.

I agree with the flag code in some respects. I don't like it when people use the flag as fabric for bathing suits and so on. But I will like to hear from someone that NEVER had a tee shirt, tie, polo shirt or a bumper sticker wit the US flag on it. To mee the JEEP brand is as American as ice cream and apple pie. Today, so many people don't show their patriotism anymore and that is sad. Will I paint my entire YJ like that? Probably not but I rather see the Jerp warped in the flag than some piece of trash burning it..... Just my two cents.

Ghost Rider said:
I agree with the flag code in some respects. I don't like it when people use the flag as fabric for bathing suits and so on. But I will like to hear from someone that NEVER had a tee shirt, tie, polo shirt or a bumper sticker wit the US flag on it. To mee the JEEP brand is as American as ice cream and apple pie. Today, so many people don't show their patriotism anymore and that is sad. Will I paint my entire YJ like that? Probably not but I rather see the Jerp warped in the flag than some piece of trash burning it..... Just my two cents.

i feel the same way

i think the best way to show patriotism is to do a tour in the military. i think everyone person should do two or three years straight out of high school or college

superj said:
i think the best way to show patriotism is to do a tour in the military. i think everyone person should do two or three years straight out of high school or college

I agree.

Six year in the Navy. Part of of I can't even talk about with my family....... We might come out of a war with some medical issues but we all come out more Patriotic than we were when we went in. At least most of us.

I'd just like to say thank you to all the men and women who served in the military. Your the ones that make this country great! God bless

I would drive it, they all look the same plastered in MUD! Jeep is a Jeep right? It looks like it would fit right in at the Fourth of July cookout on the beach!!!

I agree with that. 4th of July fireworks, parade or a cookout...... That car will turn some heads. Better than all worn out raggedy flags theft I see flying at some houses or businesses. I collect them flags and when I get a few and cut the stars out. I burn the flags but I keep the stars. I must have about 5.000 of them. I always carry one in my wallet and so are my twin girls and my wife. I am so proud to have the opportunity to serve my country. And this comes from someone that wasn't born here. Someday my girls will have a chance to learn about their Dad's sacrifices and about my services in my beloved USN.
God Bless the USA, our men and women in our armed services and their families.

I don't see a problem with it🤷🏼*♀️

105006.jpeg

Back