The Hellbilly

.....this is a little ridiculous.

Opinions, comments, thoughts?

Jeep® °lllllll°

Attachments

• jeep_usa.jpg
    jeep_usa.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 12,228
I think the stars and bars is pretty cool but here is my issue. Correct me if I am wrong but is that not a Smittybilt bumper on the front of it? If you are gonna sport an American theme Jeep then don't put on the Chinese made stuff. Spend the few extra bucks for American made product.

Bumper looks like a Hanson's bumper, but who knowns, bumper design has become so diluted over the past couple years.

If your gonna get all bent out of shape because a jeep has a flag wrap, might as well fire up the disc grinder and start removing all the flag tattoo's.
Show pride for your country how ever you want if fine with me.

I see no problem with it!! I have the American flag and crossed rifles as a tattoo.Ft Benning--1978.

I never said I had a problem.....I just think its a little much, for a car wrap.....I didn't want this to be a "who's more American", thread....relax everyone. I was just curious what people thought.

Jeep® °lllllll°

i would not drive a flag painted vehicle because then i would have to have it really clean everyday.

i was at fort benning from 95-98

superj said:
i would not drive a flag painted vehicle because then i would have to have it really clean everyday.

me too lol

One thing is,in my opinion,is that the jeep is a vehicle that can take any color or scheme and still look good.Very few automobiles can do that.Take Harleys for instance,black..black and chrome.To me nothing else is good.Then again,to each his own.

I like it. Patriotic, but not mistreating an actual flag.

Most of the Jeepers I've met seem proud to be Americans.

Will said:
One thing is,in my opinion,is that the jeep is a vehicle that can take any color or scheme and still look good.Very few automobiles can do that.Take Harleys for instance,black..black and chrome.To me nothing else is good.Then again,to each his own.

x2 tell menext time you see a flag wraped hummer (would look stupid)

I may be wrong, but I seem to recall that Wrangler (or one like it) being raffled off to support a military/veterans charity, independence day, veterans day...or something like that.

My memory bank is low on funds at the moment! :(

i like it but i would have it on somthing i was using for a car show though i wouldnt want it being an everyday car or a trail rig just do to the fact that if sumthing happened to it i would have to get it redone or what not

Made me think about those Chevy and GMC trucks that were red white and blue made in 1976....
I think it looks ok but I wouldnt buy it for myself.

Back