this is a problem lol

jasonc

My stock spare kind of looks like an eye sore now after my lift and tires. Any way to get a 37 to fit up there without spending 500 bucks?

ForumRunner_20120301_164018.png

My stock spare kind of looks like an eye sore now after my lift and tires. Any way to get a 37 to fit up there without spending 500 bucks?

View attachment 11793

i made a swing away on my jeep, i removed all the stock mounting and used 2-1/2 " sq tube (120 wall) to build a swing away the mounted to my bumper

Attachments

• HPIM2522.JPG
    HPIM2522.JPG
    733.2 KB · Views: 83
  • HPIM2559.JPG
    HPIM2559.JPG
    575.8 KB · Views: 87
or just take the spare off. i took mine off really soon after getting it home. if i get a flat, i will call someone to bring a spare or take me to the tire shop but i keep a plug kit and small dc compressor in the ammo can

Thanks guys. I did think about just removing it but i just think they look bare with no tire back there on ones i have seen like that, so i have left my ten speed Tire lol up there for now. My brother in law was lucky and the yj he got already had a swing out holder on his. I guess i could attempt to copy his and try to make one. Hard to do?

ha ha ha, i can picture that. big ol three tires and one weenie tire not even touching the ground till you have to turn and the jeep leans over on it, ha ha ha ha.

i don;t think it would be hard if you have one right in front of you to copy

Back