29 degrees topless

MattMayTJ

So I took the top off two days ago when it was 70 degrees out and loved it. Lol but the last two days have been in the 30s but I'm just to lazy to put the hard top back on. So this morning at 430pm I enjoyed a nice 20 min ride to work at 29 degrees. And will prob just won't put it back on till it rains. Just thought I would share my morning thanks for reading.

ha ha ha, i pulled hte doors recently and it was kind of chilly in the mornings. the kids hated it and the wife complained the whole time. i had to put them back on because of rain though

My Son & I went topless in the desert during my last drive

Attachments

• topless friday.jpg
    topless friday.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 90

I took top and doors off last thursday afternoon. put it all back on monday and it snowed today....

So I took the top off two days ago when it was 70 degrees out and loved it. Lol but the last two days have been in the 30s but I'm just to lazy to put the hard top back on. So this morning at 430pm I enjoyed a nice 20 min ride to work at 29 degrees. And will prob just won't put it back on till it rains. Just thought I would share my morning thanks for reading.
Man, that's a tit bit nippley. I bet you were looking for a cup of coffiee when you got there.

Back