08 patriot vs 08 compass

jeepgirl09

im looking into buying a newer jeep and need your feedback , ive looked at all the stats and am still having trouble figuring out whats better there very similar please give me your input

thanks..-H

Patriot has more room and less blind spots in my eyes. Get something with the 2.4. All others will dissappoint in power and mileage.

They all use the same parts. They are same platform. Compass caliber. And patriot are identical in everything but the body.

Oh man, pass on those then. I had a caliber as rental once and it sucked. You would get on the gas and you could hear the engine rev up bit the car didn't speed up. If they are all the same, keep looking

Oh man, pass on those then. I had a caliber as rental once and it sucked. You would get on the gas and you could hear the engine rev up bit the car didn't speed up. If they are all the same, keep looking

That was probably from the CVT. I am not sure if they all came with that if they were not manual, but the CVT usually takes more effort to speed up since it doesn't downshift.

all i know is it was not a car i would ever buy. no fun, not interesting to look at, plain boring interior, no power, i just can;t think of one good thing about it. i get a fair amount of time in rentals, or i used to, and it is the worst one i have ever had

My girlfriend has a '10 Patriot and it's a nice little Jeep, didn't like the Compass. No mechanical issues and at 30k already.

Back