Jeep launches the "Altitude" special editions

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
allpar said:
jeep has launched three new altitude special editions, based on the grand cherokee, compass, and patriot. The name was suggested by fan mark johnson of sanger, california, as part of a naming contest that started in january. The packages include both chrome and black components.

In January, Jeep had shown a “blacked-out” concept Grand Cherokee, and asked fans to name it. More than 100,000 entries arrived, and “Altitude” emerged as the winning vehicle name.

Mike Manley, Jeep Brand CEO, wrote, “The extraordinary response to both the concept and the contest resulted in an easy decision to produce ‘blacked-out’ editions of the Grand Cherokee – and the Compass and Patriot.” The limited editions were scheduled to arrive in dealerships in May 2012.

Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude - The starting price is $35,595 for 4x2 models and $37,595 for 4x4 models, plus destination charge.

2012.jpg

grand-cherokee.jpg

grand-cherokee-altitude.jpg

Jeep Compass Altitude - starting at $22,190 for FWD models and $23,940 for AWD models.

compass.jpg

compass-altitude.jpg

Jeep Patriot Altitude - starts at $20,240 for FWD models and $23,275 for AWD models.

patriot-altitude.jpg

patriot.jpg

Read more here

i thought they would be lifted, by the name

I like the blacked out look on that GC but a little out of my budget.
Is it just me or are all the SUV's starting to look the same. That rear shot of the GC reminded me of the BMWs.

all the new vehicles look alike now a days. used to be you knew way down the road a stang or vette was coming. now you have to wait till they are close or it could be a honda

Back