1998 XJ Classic trouble codes

Phuckin XJ

I have a 98 XJ Classic. The check engine light is always on with these codes-P0135 O2 Sensor Heat Circu1t Bank 1 Sensor 1- P0700 Transmission Control System (MIL Request)-P0715 Input/Turbine Speed Sensor A Circuit. I did the dumb thing and took it to a local shop (Hampstead Performance) I'm naming mane because they charged me $276.23 for 1 hour of diagnostic time, 1 hour of labor, 1 oxygen sensor. Check engine light is still on and the P0135 code shows back up. Step 2 I bought the O2 sensor and put in on myself, reset the codes with my scanner and the same fault came up P0135. I also bought a speed sensor and replaced it myself, with the same 2 codes coming back after I reset them?!?!?!?! My problem is that I have to pass emissions or my tags will be suspended. And I know about the spending the $450 rule in MD. Im about $100 away from the $450, but would like to know why the HELL I cant fix the F$#%ing problem and get rid of the codes!!!!!!!!! HELP:cry:

do you have a bad wire or a rubbed through section of wire somewhere on the o2 sensor part of hte harness? i have heard of people having the wire hit the exhaust or rub on the frame and wear through causing trouble codes to not go away

Back