My Jeep has a date this weekend

chunkysoop

There is a road marked with a sign that says " danger drive at own risk". I must drive down it. Last attempt was in my friends commanche. It was unsuccessful, leaving us to walk 7 miles to the nearest phone. (In 1995 cellphones were only for rich people). It's now time to try again.

You should record it then post it for us here on jeepz to see

Took a back, unknown to me road on the back side of lake Meade. It starts as Kingman's Wash. Wife and I were driving a rental car so I sai, what the heck, it is a SUV..... beautiful road, have seen a herd od mountain rams. Halfway down the road it got so narrow that there was no way to turn around and the paved road turned in a trail at the bottom of the canyon. Almost no bars on the cell.... Wife starting to wonder if we were going to make it back... We got to Lake Meade, did a little swimming and drove back. Now every time we go to Vegas we look for a new place to explore. Last trip we were in Valley of Fire state park. Beautiful place. Looking forward to our June trip LV. I am goin to rent a Jeep this time. Our expedition is already planed....

Ghost Rider said:
Took a back, unknown to me road on the back side of lake Meade. It starts as Kingman's Wash. Wife and I were driving a rental car so I sai, what the heck, it is a SUV..... beautiful road, have seen a herd od mountain rams. Halfway down the road it got so narrow that there was no way to turn around and the paved road turned in a trail at the bottom of the canyon. Almost no bars on the cell.... Wife starting to wonder if we were going to make it back... We got to Lake Meade, did a little swimming and drove back. Now every time we go to Vegas we look for a new place to explore. Last trip we were in Valley of Fire state park. Beautiful place. Looking forward to our June trip LV. I am goin to rent a Jeep this time. Our expedition is already planed....

I love lake meade. I have been there once and only briefly. I would love to go back.

Disappointing day y'all. I drove an hour to my destination to find where was once an awesome place to challenge your jeep is now a weekend/ cabin resort. I did find a little mud and a few hills to play on so not a total loss. I did get a few pics but somehow my phone did not save them. Sorry to let y'all down...

Back