Understanding Built not bought

clydethepirate

For years I have heard sayings and quotes and later in life I come to understand what they really mean like when people say true Jeeps are built not bought!

Less than a year ago I bought a stock 95 wrangler and after the lift, tires, aux lighting, winch, just repairing normal things and upgrades it has become clear and its true
Real Jeeps are Built, Not Bought..

I'm not finished and probably never will be. I get discusted, mad, curse my jeep, but overall its the best Material thing I have ever had.

Love my Jeep

clydethepirate said:
For years I have heard sayings and quotes and later in life I come to understand what they really mean like when people say true Jeeps are built not bought!

Less than a year ago I bought a stock 95 wrangler and after the lift, tires, aux lighting, winch, just repairing normal things and upgrades it has become clear and its true

I'm not finished and probably never will be. I get discusted, mad, curse my jeep, but overall its the best Material thing I have ever had.

Love my Jeep

Dude, thats like straight out of the off road bible. King Jeepz version I believe. Ha ha lol. Have a good day!

I think that's the best thing about jeeps if you get bored of how they look you can buy stuff for it and make it look completely different instead of just buying a new vehicle

Love my Jeep

Same here..... I love my Jeep, it is by far the most fun automobile I ever owned. Pain once in a while but fun. Beside my wife and children, the next two most beloved things are my two iPads and my jeep.

I love being a jeep owner. I love fixing and adding on and fixing again. I love the endless add ones you can do to a jeep. My jeep is part of the family and will always be. Jeeps are a Great American Tradition . HONOR IT !!!

I think that's the best thing about jeeps if you get bored of how they look you can buy stuff for it and make it look completely different instead of just buying a new vehicle

Jeep = Just Empty Every Pocket

Jeep = Just Empty Every Pocket
I once owned a Hundred Dollars motorcycle.... Jeeps are nothing comparing with the expenses of a Harley.... I could make my own parts and it used to cost me a fortune just to chrome them. Never mind the work to keep it clean. LOVE MY JEEP

Back