Terry

clydethepirate

Just got information that a Military Jet crashed into a residential area of Virginia Beach.
Just making sure Terry and his family is ok.
Let us know...

Just read the story... That's awful.

I'm sure Terry is fine but it will be nice to see him post up and confirm it for us.

Sent him a pm to let us know it's all good and post something. Anybody got his phone number? Maybe give him a call so we know there ok

Just watched some videos and it happened on some fairly inexpensive apartments.... From the pics that Terry posed about his car, I will be inclined to believe that he is OK. I will send him a PM as soon as I am done with this post. Some Good Friday.......

I'm good guys.

I've heard that there aren't any causalities reported - I hope is stays that way.

Glad to hear it Terry. You know how it is on here, one big jeepz family!

It was an F-18 hornet out of Oceania navy base in Virginia beach. The plane went down at about 12:08 due to engine troubles. The plane was on it's way out to do regular training exercises when the engines went out. They were about a mile from the base when it finally went down. There were a total of 7 people injured, 2 of which were the pilots, and one was a police officer. No casualties though. The pilots were very apologetic. You could see the smoke pretty far away. I could see the black cloud from my driveway as I was doin an oil change on the jeep and listening to the radio. It was a scary sight to see and hear about, I'm just glad nobody was seriously hurt.

Back