Apparently I'm a stalker

Dustin! First I find your some sort of ZJ snob, now I also find out your diceist too! I don't think I want to go wheeling in Sedona with you and Megan if your going to be preaching your diceist views...ummm just one question....what's a diceist believe in ?

Dustin! First I find your some sort of ZJ snob, now I also find out your diceist too! I don't think I want to go wheeling in Sedona with you and Megan if your going to be preaching your diceist views...ummm just one question....what's a diceist believe in ?
just go wheeling with him to find out what he belives in. Probably carries gray poupon in his zj, so just dont forget the hotdogs.

Utah_jeepster said:

I am not a diceist! I believe that anyone can rattle around and be mercilessly pummeled by the interior of their Jeep to their hearts desire. Its just not my calling. And I'm not a ZJ snob. I just recognize the personal benefits to me. I do envy wranglers in that I wish my top would come off too and removable doors would really be sweet (in the works btw).

i think the zj are great jeeps. i would still have one if not having it totaled by a lady falling asleep with cruise control on

Sheesh!! This is gettin deep! We all are bias when it comes to are Jeeps, they are a part of our family. And I don't think anyone likes their family bashed..
I proudly drive a TJ and I don't care what you drive. Were all here because all of our rides wear the same 4 little letters, J-e-e-p! Some may have a couple other words in there name and others you can just recognize by their Yahtzee cup look, lol. I love my wrangler!!! :)

The roar of the tires is all the music I need.

Well put, cj, yj, tj, xj, and whatever the new fangled ones are called are all jeeps. We should all support each other, and save our picking for the old trackers, samurais, and any other "un" jeeps.

gennybro said:
Poor ole zj wasn't included.lol

Holy crap! I just dont fit in that well. Lol.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120424_192720.png
    ForumRunner_20120424_192720.png
    230.6 KB · Views: 313

gennybro said:
just go wheeling with him to find out what he belives in.
I did four wheeling with hum once Bro, he wouldn't get out of his air conditioned jeep to talk with us on the trail side, and would only push the down button on the window control to yell out directions.
Lol

Jeep....Air Conditioner....What's wrong with this picture??? 12 years ago when I purchased my YJ it had AC installed on it. I am not sure if it works because I NEVER even attempted to use it. Doors off, no top, go like hell. It is a Jeep thing....... In my opinion anyway....... I might be wrong but.....:shades:

Jeep....Air Conditioner....What's wrong with this picture??? 12 years ago when I purchased my YJ it had AC installed on it. I am not sure if it works because I NEVER even attempted to use it. Doors off, no top, go like hell. It is a Jeep thing....... In my opinion anyway....... I might be wrong but.....:shades:
But as you said, us machinest are a little crazy. Dont mind getting a little hot and dirty,greasy, and going home smelling like an oil can,and picking metal shaveings out of our fingers. But there are the other jeepers,sitting behind their desks with the ac on,manicured fingernails,just as clean leaveing the job as they did when they arrived. They need the AC and a clean controlled environment. It would be culture shock for them to change.:p

Back