There's a new Chef in town

clydethepirate

Just wanted to share with everyone that as of this evening my son Pressley is now an official Chef!

Attachments

• Photo131 (2).jpg
    Photo131 (2).jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 150
Not to burst your bubble but the man that is in charge of the kitchen is the executive chef. To become a chef takes years of experience. Just to graduate culinary school does not make you chef. And their are certified chefs but not official chefs. Its may be official to you and congrats. But unless he is # 1 or the sous chef at a restaurant he is just a cook....

Well Excuse me.
I know what your saying and I appologize for the ambigous post.
I was just proud of my son for his accomplishment but let me take this time to say that I havent been on the forum alot because of people just like you. I'm a nice guy, I try to do nice things for people but my tolorance is growing thin. You did not burst my bubble because I already knew what you said.
Let me explain something, everyone knows something about something. I know my Job very well, been doing it 23 years and I could use lingo and terminology that could confuse you or most people on here unless they were in the oil business. It's that way with any job or profession so let me clarify that he is now a certified chef with an associates degree in hospitality. I appologize to anyone that I misled with my supidity.

:agree::rofl: love it. Still regardless you should aways be proud of your kids acomplishments can't nobody rain on your parade

Not to burst your bubble but the man that is in charge of the kitchen is the executive chef. To become a chef takes years of experience. Just to graduate culinary school does not make you chef. And their are certified chefs but not official chefs. Its may be official to you and congrats. But unless he is # 1 or the sous chef at a restaurant he is just a cook....

WOW!!! That was from left field. Anyway... Congrats to the "Chef". I hope I spelled that right. I wouldn't want to be wrong.

we're all friends here, I like to think Jeepz is different then all those other forums out there.

Your son has accomplished quite the goal and I'm sure he's either on the path to, or is right at, exactly where he wants to be. You have rightly placed your pride in him! And congrats!

lambo said:

dude really? this is not a place for bubble bursting like that, i mean really. the way i look at it, he cooks doesent he? he got his degree doesent he? sounds like a chef to me! congrats clyde! have him do the cooking for you from now on lol

Sounds like Clyde may have raised the next Guy Fieri. Seems to be dedicated to his profession. Hope all goes great for him!!

Mumbo,jumbo,about some gumbo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back