Red, White & Blue Jeep decals

Jeep#3

Does anyone know where I can get the red, white and blue "JEEP" decal for the side of my TJ? I've seen them on a few Jeeps but don't know where they are from!

Thanks![addsig]

If you seen alot of jeeps with them it could be a aftermarket decal? or if you wanna do a cheaper way see if you can find a Sign Shop/ where they can make vinyl stickers and you can customize it anyway you want with like diffrent Fonts. I have a Signs Designs shop right down the road from me and i just got a yellow michigan "M" done for my back window and i also have a Jeep Baja winsheild banner , both of those were under $15 dollars heres a site sorta like the place thats down my street http://www.trimgraphix.com/contents.htm hope that was some help?[addsig]

I just found and bought my American flag "JEEP" decals on E-bay for $17! Thanks for the info though!

[addsig]

The U.S.A. decals have been appearing everywhere for sale, and at an increased price to boot.(about $20.00 on e-bay)
The original maker I got mine from is on the Quadratec.com forum.

"Pfunk"(Quadratec forum name)
(Steve Morris) pfunk246@cs.com
@ Performance Signs
87 Victory Lane
Ruckersville, Va. 22968

1-804-985-7446 or 1-434-985-7446

They are 3.25 each (6.50 a set) plus .50 cents to mail them back to you.
Price may have changed.

Good Luck :cool: [addsig]

I don't think that the TJ decals fit on the YJ. When I was buying mine last night I noticed two different styles (YJ, TJ). Check out tomp445@aol.com on ebay <--- This is the guy that I bought mine from, or e-mail him![addsig]

Back