bank account hacked

Will

actsporthere hacked my account for $10.30.Don't have a clue who they are.Google does have some info on them and discussion from other folks who they have robbed.Mostly for small amounts like mine.Heads up!!

Did you call the cops?

Why did they take so little? Just to let you know they could?

Most people don't bother questioning small amounts. Just think about being able to scam 10,000 people of $10.00...... You just got your self one hundred grand..... If you try to scam them of
$1000 they will not it very quickly. Unfortunately, we are sour added by thiefs ant parasites!

I went to the bank,found it was against the wifes card.Until they actually take the money,the bank can't do anything.It was scheduled to come out this morning.Then the wife and I will go to the bank.They will re-embursh our money and go after the scammer.The wife must sign some papers.The lady at the bank says when they hit the money it most likely will leave a phone number.The way the paper trail goes,it shows they actually had the card.It also show's 6am 1 June,we were having coffee and getting ready for work.

Back