what do these valve covers fit? 258 or 4.0L

frhrwa

and if its the 258, is it the early model or later?

Attachments

• 001-1.jpg
    001-1.jpg
    228.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 002-1.jpg
    002-1.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 17
  • stock valve cover 1-1.jpg
    stock valve cover 1-1.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 15
  • stock valve cover 2-1.jpg
    stock valve cover 2-1.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 19

and if its the 258, is it the early model or later?
The black plastic one will fit My 1982 jeep with a 258. Do you still have it? I would like a price to buy it if so.
Thanks,
Frank

The black plastic one will fit My 1982 jeep with a 258. Do you still have it? I would like a price to buy it if so.
Thanks,
Frank
I do.. if your interested. where are you located? its in the Spokane, WA area or can ship.. how much were you thinking?

I do.. if your interested. where are you located? its in the Spokane, WA area or can ship.. how much were you thinking?

I am located in Treadwell NY 13846. I am interested. I just bought a new one and it does not fit, I am trying to get my money back on that, and they are seeing if they have the right one to exchange it. I paid $25 and $15 shipping for it. So does something around that price or a little less for your used one sound OK? (If they cant exchange it). Also is it in good shape with no cracks or chips?

pay the shipping and I'll send it to you.. I'll need name address etc.. I'll write on the box how much it was for shipping.. gets it out of my shop.. ha... Wayne (I'll be back in a week, so it will be next week if ok)..

OK, That sounds great.
Address is:
Treadwell Carburetor
4870 County Highway 14
Treadwell, NY 13846
Phone
Please send it as soon as you can as my beloved jeep is laid up until then. :eek:)
If you have a paypal account, I can send money to you directly through that, or mail a check.
May be best if we exchange that info over the phone.
Thanks again.

well, took the valve cover in a nice shipping box to UPS.. they want $28.00 to ship the cheapest way, FedEx wants $24.00.... I wasn't sure if you wanted this cover that bad.. let me know, I can ship tomorrow if you want.. thanks.. Wayne

OK, That sounds great.
Address is:
Treadwell Carburetor
4870 County Highway 14
Treadwell, NY 13846
Phone
Please send it as soon as you can as my beloved jeep is laid up until then. :eek:)
If you have a paypal account, I can send money to you directly through that, or mail a check.
May be best if we exchange that info over the phone.
Thanks again.

Hi Wayne,
Yes Please ship ASAP. Let me know best way to get you the money. I can send check or however you want.
Thanks again,
Frank

ok.. will ship in the morning .. sorry its so dang expensive, shipping has gone crazy.. email me at frhrwa(at)gmail(dot)com Wayne

Back