2013 Wrangler

southtj

I don't think I can wait any longer. Must have. In this color please.

Attachments

• 2013_Wrangler_01.jpg
    2013_Wrangler_01.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 10,848

Looks nice. JKs [Jeep Kings] are my favorite.

Last edited:
here is a whole lot of flammable parts on that jeep. lots of needless wiring too. i like the mirrors though, look like mine :)

and the color

The center console courtesy lights seem like a waste and they are bragging about dual windshield washer nozzles? :roll:

They also mention auto dimming mirror with map lights. My 04 has that with compass and temp built in. Does this mean that they tried it in 04 then quit until now?

In spite of that I still want one. Anyone wanna buy an 04 Sahara? :D

Everything you could possible want to know about the 13 JKs can be found in this thread at Wranglerforum.

Release dates

June 5th: Dealer order banks open
June 4th: Firm initial pricing announced
July 23rd: Start of 2013MY production
July 2013: End of 2013MY production
September 1st: Sales/Press launch

Equipment delays

Black/Dark Saddle leather seats (ALXV) are constrained temporarily and will reopen in the next allocation period (July).

What's New

Same drivetrain as 2012 models
Minimal changes (very similar to 2012 models, see 2012 info page: 2012 Wrangler information thread)

- 10th Anniversary Rubicon model (March 2013)
- Improved Seat Comfort and Material for all JK models
- Auto Dimming Rearview Mirror with LED Map Light
- Premium Tire Pressure Monitor System
- Upgraded Instrument Panel and Center Console LED Courtesy Lights
- New Wheels for the Sahara and Rubicon Models
- Premium Soft Top – Available on all models (Pkg. w/Dual Top) (Three-ply vs. one, shinier)
- Improved Soft Top functionality (Rear spring lift assist)
- Dual Windshield Washer Nozzles standard all models
- Alpine sound system, 7 speaker 368 watts (Standard on Sahara and Rubicon models; $395 option on Sport models)

Misc:

1. Dual Note Horn (JJB) replaces Low Note Horn (JJF) as standard on all but RHD.
2. 17x7.5 Polished Mineral Gray Wheels (WFA) standard on Rubicon/Unlimited Rubicon [2012 was Painted Satin Carbon (WFH)]
3. 18x7.5 Polished Satin Carbon Wheels (WFC) standard on Sahara/Unlimited Sahara [2012 was Aluminum Painted Satin Silver (WF6)]
4. Trailer Sway Dampening (BNT) now listed as standard on all models and not as part of towing packages.
5. Katzkin Black Leather Seats (AJC) deleted (possible late availability)
6. Tire manufactures (GY, BFG, Bridgestone,) no longer listed in standard equipment.
7. Footwell and cup holder lighting.

Exterior Colors

BLACK CLEAR COAT
BRIGHT WHITE CLEAR COAT
CRUSH CLEAR COAT (production ends November 9th)
DEEP CHERRY RED CRYSTAL PEARL COAT (production ends February 2012)
DOZER CLEAR COAT (production ends October 12th)
GECCKO (production ends mid-December)
TRUE BLUE PEARL COAT

Late availability (dates are estimated start of production, order banks will open in advance of date listed):

ANVIL CLEAR COAT (first week March)
BILLET METALLIC CLEAR COAT (early September)
COMMANDO GREEN CLEAR COAT (early September)
DUNE (early December)
FURIOUS FUSCIA (early May)
ROCK LOBSTER (early October)
RUGGED BROWN (early February)

2013 Paint chips (some of the late availability colors not included)

http://www.wk2jeeps.com/misc/2013MY_US_Paint_Guide.pdf

Utah_jeepster said:
love this, gotta see where your feet are going and dont want to miss the cup holder with your starbucks coffee......how do they friggin light up a cup holder?

LED along the bottom maybe? kinda pointless if you ask me

Darn was just going to ask if I could have it after you bought your new one.

love this, gotta see where your feet are going and dont want to miss the cup holder with your starbucks coffee......how do they friggin light up a cup holder?

Sure, you can have it. For the right price. :shades:

They only add what the people want, right? I guess people have been complaining about not being able to see the pedals while driving and missing the cupholders. I hate it when my feet slip off the pedals because it's so dark down there.

They only add what the people want, right? I guess people have been complaining about not being able to see the pedals while driving and missing the cupholders. I hate it when my feet slip off the pedals because it's so dark down there.
I know my shoes have told they are scared of the dark down there and they want a night light. lololol

omg!!!! lighted cup holders!!! are they serious?!? what a freaking joke. do they sell a base model with none of the crap on it? probably not, huh? oh well, it would be years till i got one anyway because i don't pay more then 4-5k for a vehicle anyways.

sweet jealous of the new soft top design lol the design on the 09 two door is a little hard to get used to

A tire pressure monitoring system?!?! 'Shut the fk up you stupid bch! I know I only have 10lbs pressure. That's what I want!'

I'm seriously considering a 2013 as well, but I'll probably go with a Sport in TrueBlue! So, I have a 2004 X that's available as well!

I was really interested in the Freedom Edition which apparently is due in select showrooms later this month, but none of the dealerships around here had a clue what I was talking about, and an e-mail to Chrysler Customer Service netted a list of mandated options, but it did not appear you could get a custom order, and the Connectivity Group was not on the list. Personally, the Connectivity Group should be standard with the 6-speed because it's a safety hazard trying to talk on a cell phone while shifting gears in stop and go traffic! The Freedom Edition was offered in True Blue, Deep Cherry Red, and White.

I would like to see the other colors, but most appear to be later availability, and I don't know if I want to wait!

Last edited:
Invoice and MRSP pricing can be found in the below linked google doc. You can build whatever model you want and figure out the pricing. Pretty cool doc.

Guys,

I have done (what I think will be) my final round of updates to my 2013 Jeep Wrangler Pricing Spreadsheet. The latest version of the file is called "2013 Jeep Wrangler Pricing Version 4_0" and the changes include:

1. Prices are now shown from 1% - 6% off of invoice. This allows those lucky few with Chrysler Employee discounts to use the spreadsheet.

2. Added an entry for dealer added options such as gas.

3. Totally redid the comparison worksheet to eliminate redundant data entry and to allow for the display of much more calculations and data.

4. I found a small error in the 2 door Rubicon formulas from the 3.0 spreadsheet. This error has been corrected.

You must use Microsoft Excel to access the file. I have posted it to my Google documents account. Click the link below. Then click "File" and then select "Download" to move the file to your computer. Then click "Save" or "Save As" to save the file.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B0y...1RnZWZhLThPSEk

Let me know if you find any errors with the spreadsheet.

Enjoy,
Ron

From page 87 of this thread.

The Freedom Edition Model is in select showrooms now (there are at least two 2 door and several 4 door models in the Atlanta area), the True Blue color will be offered on the first 2013's being delivered, which will probably be the beginning of next month.

The other 2013 colors are:

Exterior Colors

BLACK CLEAR COAT
BRIGHT WHITE CLEAR COAT
CRUSH CLEAR COAT (production ends November 9th)
DEEP CHERRY RED CRYSTAL PEARL COAT (production ends February 2012)
DOZER CLEAR COAT (production ends October 12th)
GECKO (production ends mid-December)
TRUE BLUE PEARL COAT

Late availability (dates are estimated start of production, order banks will open in advance of date listed):

ANVIL CLEAR COAT (first week March)
BILLET METALLIC CLEAR COAT (early September)
COMMANDO GREEN CLEAR COAT (early September)
DUNE (early December)
FURIOUS FUSCIA (early May)
ROCK LOBSTER (early October)
RUGGED BROWN (early February)

Read more: http://www.jeepz.com/forum/general-chat/39570-2013-wrangler.html#ixzz21fmq2V6f

Back