Hey guys i got some good news and bad news

Bad news is i didt sell my jeep. Good news is...... iv decided to keep it and continue my work on it.

Congrats on your decision! I'm considering selling mine for one of these...

Attachments

• wrangler_hero.png
    wrangler_hero.png
    223.4 KB · Views: 101

Glad to hear it Pxxcmd

Gotta-P, what are we going to do with you

it should be more cost effective to keep yours

To late, pulled the trigger on a new JK Sport yesterday! Got it for $23,499 out the door, so I don't think I did too bad. It's you base Sport with Connectivity Package, Trailer Tow Package, A/C, Sirus SAT Radio, and 3.73 gears. MSRP was $24,910 before TTL and Doc fees. Ended up trading the TJ...

Attachments

• deep_cherry_red_crystal_no_top.jpg
    deep_cherry_red_crystal_no_top.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 145

cool. i like the options you got. useful ones instead of ones that are not ever going to get turned on or used

It's funny the way they are optioned too, I like the Sport S, but could not find one with just the connectivity and tow package. When I did find one with the connectivity package it was automatic! One would think that every one ordered with the manual transmission would have the Bluetooth for safety reasons. After looking on Craig's list and seeing that OEM tires and wheels can be bought all day long for between $400 - $600, I couldn't see paying for the S package when the connectivity package gave you the leather wrapped steering wheel and chrome trim on the shifter. When it comes time to sell, it may as well be a Sport S because it will have all the extras anyway.

chrimi said:
Glad to hear it Pxxcmd

This reminds me of something I might post. I would have posted it on the 14th tho.
;)

Back